Its been more than 7 years, I'm returning for Boma...bombard me.

We always do a final day Boo-Hoo Boma Breakfast. We’ve done dinner, but it’s breakfast that slays,

Not to burst your bubble, but we’ve had poor experiences the last three times we’ve eaten at Boma. I ate there once with DD, once with DS, and once with DS & DH (and DS complained because he didn’t want to give it another shot, but DH had chosen it for the meats). We all used to love it, like you, but we’ve had lukewarm food, fatty and grisly meat, few choices, food items not replenished, stale cookies, drinks not refilled. I’m a soup fan, and all three times they were disappointing. My husband thought the meat selections were poor and bad quality. I ended up eating off the children’s selections that night. I guess we could have been unlucky on those three occasions, but we won’t be going back for dinner. (Breakfast was still fine.)
Yeah. We went for breakfast in December 2022, and it was definitely a miss for us. Nothing terrible, but it was crowded, service was slow, and the food was not bad, but not great either.

I wrote about Boma dinner and breakfast in my Dopey dining report from this January, I enjoyed both! I think breakfast is the better value (having done both meals multiple times a few years apart) but dinner is more interesting though definitely buffet quality. It’s definitely a quantity over quality meal and nothing will blow your socks off, but the food is quite good and great for people with big appetites. Definitely something for everyone.
those are some amazing tasty morning photo pieces of joy!

Nothing to add, having never been to Boma, but had to comment on what a witty writer you are :) (Beautiful stairway to Heaven that is Boma) Will you do a trip report when you come back? You seem so fun!
awww thank you, that cheered me up on a stress based work based Tuesday - Ive always hated Tuesdays.

You know what, I may do a report. We're going li-fi on this one, just an easy going trip, cant imagine too many early mornings, more of a nip to the park, nip to typhoon lagoon for the afternoon (bonus rhyming points) then Epcot for fireworks kind of vibe :-)

Boma for breakfast is my absolute favorite meal on property. I go multiple times a year and dream of it when I'm not there. I have food allergies and intolerances and I can still find so many amazing, yummy foods at Boma. I like dinner fine but breakfast? The best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter