It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! [Update 4/11: Link to TR!]

I think getting and using the GAC is a great idea, that's why they have them! You have no reason to feel bad about using one when you have a valid need for it.

Did you write down all the pictures you want in your trip journal? I have yet to figure out what I want to use mine for!

I'm thinking ... Mickey Earth, Axiom, Grey Mickey, New (as in the newest one) Mickey, and maybe the Green Mickey one (the newest tan shirt). Maybe we can buy something from DTD and match that way too!

We're so close, I'm so excited! I won't be able to sleep, I just know it.

I think getting and using the GAC is a great idea, that's why they have them! You have no reason to feel bad about using one when you have a valid need for it.

I finally stopped by my cardiologist's office today to get the letter from my doctor. I know it's not required, but my mom encouraged me to get it anyway so I'd feel okay asking for the GAC.

Did you write down all the pictures you want in your trip journal? I have yet to figure out what I want to use mine for!

I'm thinking ... Mickey Earth, Axiom, Grey Mickey, New (as in the newest one) Mickey, and maybe the Green Mickey one (the newest tan shirt). Maybe we can buy something from DTD and match that way too!

We're so close, I'm so excited! I won't be able to sleep, I just know it.

No, I didn't write them down yet! I feel as if there's not enough time anymore because I also wanted to get lesson plans done for the week we return! Then my room needs to be cleaned before we go, and I need to pack! Too little time! Haha, that's funny to me because all this time, I've just been wanting to go already! I just wish I had one more day off at home before heading out.

I think I'm going to nix all my t-shirt ideas. Weather.com says that it's going to be 80 or so, and after today's warmer weather, I think I need to bring tank tops! I have tons of colors for that though, so I can match in that way somewhat!

I would not like that pelican! You were right! :thumbsup2

We have that exact same buffalo beanie baby on the headboard of the bed! DF is from Buffalo, so he got it for me when we first started dating and it's been on my headboard ever since!

I like the Mickey mascot! He's cute and I agree he needs some suspenders!

You should definitely get the GAC and use it and not feel bad about it! You don't want to faint at Disney! I'm so excited for you! I wish I was going!

I would not like that pelican! You were right! :thumbsup2

We have that exact same buffalo beanie baby on the headboard of the bed! DF is from Buffalo, so he got it for me when we first started dating and it's been on my headboard ever since!

I like the Mickey mascot! He's cute and I agree he needs some suspenders!

You should definitely get the GAC and use it and not feel bad about it! You don't want to faint at Disney! I'm so excited for you! I wish I was going!

Haha, how funny is it that you have that buffalo beanie baby! I'm glad I didn't get it now just because it'd take up most of the room in my bag!

I do feel a lot less worried now that I'm confident that I should just go get the GAC. I really have to not care that it's not a visible issue. I want to enjoy Disney!!!

Come on everybody! Here we GO!!!
~ Peter Pan

See you all when we get back!

we'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoing!!! :woohoo:

we'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoingwe'regoing!!! :woohoo:

We're here!

Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!

Hehe, we're so excited!

Have a fantastic trip! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back :goodvibes

Haha, the Disney portion technically hasn't even begun yet, and I'm so excited to write it! Every time something funny happens, Weird goes, "That should be the title of your trip report."

We Have Arrived!

Hello everyone! Weird and I are safely in Florida after having been in the car for almost 2 days! Oy, long trip, but in actuality, it may have passed faster than any other time I've driven here with my family because it was so much fun with him in the car! We were laughing at a million things. I had a little over 200 pictures as did he! And to think, that was just the TRAVEL days!

Just wanted to share a few teaser pictures since we learned today that our timeshare FINALLY offers free WiFi!

At one of the outlets we stopped at today, there was an EASTER BUNNY! I am terrified of many things, but one of the biggest ones is people in bunny costumes. I will definitely explain why in the trip report! I can't do it now because it's extremely late (past 1am) and tomorrow is EPCOT!

IMG_6245.jpg

Mascot Mickey was definitely enjoying the trip down! He had never seen so many sights before!

IMG_6384.jpg

Lastly, even though we didn't go to anything Disney related yet, we did go to a supermarket that had Disney merchandise. They had a bunch of these really cute plushies!

IMG_6405.jpg

Okay, that's about it for now! It's about time I closed my eyes and slept! I was just waiting for my memory card to clear and to upload it all to a website so that I could delete them if necessary tomorrow! Have a great week everyone!

Glad you guys are in the world! Can't wait to get your trip report!!! I'm so excited!!!

I am so excited for you! How much fun you guys must be having if you took 400+ pictures on your travel days! :cloud9: Y'all are so cute! (Had to throw in that y'all for ya!) I can't believe I missed you before you left...meant to write and say have a safe & fun trip, but I'll say it now instead. :goodvibes I hope you do have an awesome time and I'm sure you will! Love the picture of Mickey in the car! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Yay Rachel, you guys made it!!! I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow morning. :eek:

Hope to see ya Wednesday! :banana:

Yay!! You made it! I can't wait to hear more. We should get a teaser picture every day!

(BTW, I love the ring you have on in the Easter Bunny photo!)

Did someone ask for a teaser pic? Let's see ...

IMG_1844.jpg

Oh, that's just the sky, I guess that's not really fair. I just can't contain my excitement! I took pictures (about 980 today only) of EVERYTHING. Ninja made fun of me though, saying "Wall! Picture! Exit sign! Picture!" I just can't help it!!

Here we go, something "better" -

IMG_1278.jpg

Enjoy and thanks for all the warm wishes!! :goodvibes

Have a great trip! I look forward to hearing all about it!

Weird and I keep talking about the TR! I'll be writing it, but I'll have my pictures and TONS from him to use!

Glad you guys are in the world! Can't wait to get your trip report!!! I'm so excited!!!

It didn't feel real at all today. The anticipation was so crazy, and now that we're finally here, it's just so unbelievable!

I am so excited for you! How much fun you guys must be having if you took 400+ pictures on your travel days! :cloud9: Y'all are so cute! (Had to throw in that y'all for ya!) I can't believe I missed you before you left...meant to write and say have a safe & fun trip, but I'll say it now instead. :goodvibes I hope you do have an awesome time and I'm sure you will! Love the picture of Mickey in the car! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Thanks so much! Today Weird took so many pics. It was actually nice to not really have to take pics of everything because I knew he would. There was also no point taking pics of the buildings and architecture because I knew his camera would capture better ones and because he's better at framing pics.

Yay Rachel, you guys made it!!! I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow morning. :eek:

Hope to see ya Wednesday! :banana:

Woohoo for Wednesday! I've gotta recover tomorrow! So tired; we're not used to all this exertion!

Yay!! You made it! I can't wait to hear more. We should get a teaser picture every day!

(BTW, I love the ring you have on in the Easter Bunny photo!)

I was able to get your pennies today! I didn't know which Mexico one it was, so I just got both. Since we were there, we couldn't pass up a ride with the Three Caballeros! Weird was laughing the whole time at Donald's antics; it was so cute!

Thanks! I got the ring for I think $8 or so from a store in SoHo in NYC called So Good Jewelry. It's funny because I actually bought it after Weird and I broke up the first time. My cousin was like, "You need to just go buy something" because she's a shopper and said retail therapy would help. I bought that ring then, and it wasn't meant to be a reminder, but it somehow was. Kind of like closure or something. Like I'd always have so many memories with him, and I could "wear" it like a ring or something and just move on. Who knew (other than my mom, haha) that we'd be back together and that he'd be in WDW with us!

Did someone ask for a teaser pic? Let's see ...

Oh, that's just the sky, I guess that's not really fair. I just can't contain my excitement! I took pictures (about 980 today only) of EVERYTHING. Ninja made fun of me though, saying "Wall! Picture! Exit sign! Picture!" I just can't help it!!

Here we go, something "better" -

Enjoy and thanks for all the warm wishes!! :goodvibes

Haha, and of course, "Caution, doors open automatically!" and "Ghost [in the window]!"

Learning in Epcot!

This is Ninja! I forgot to log out of Weird's account.

Just a few more pictures from today since we went to Epcot! We left as IllumiNations was starting at 9pm, so we did stay later than normal. However, we had to leave because my dad was tired and we needed to eat dinner and get groceries. Now it's extremely late, and thankfully, we have a relaxing day scheduled for tomorrow.

Making paper! I had so much fun doing this; I love that there are still a million things at Epcot (even in Innoventions only) that I still am looking forward to doing.

IMG_1466.jpg

A secret drop-off location for our Kimmunicator.

IMG_1676.jpg

A shadow pic of me and my DBF!

IMG_1884.jpg

On Living with the Land after Weird protected me from the buffalo!

IMG_6447.jpg

BTW, all the pictures are Weird's except for the last one! Though Weird takes good pics, I get better one handed shots of the two of us :D

Weird's camera is awesome~~!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you guys are there! Just means my trip comes closer and closer everyday! Now I'm getting excited!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures I'm glad you guys had fun your first day there! Where do you make paper at? I'm sad the Flower and Garden Festival is going be over by the time I get there. :( But maybe that will mean less crowds? (Who am I kidding? Haha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter