It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! [Update 4/11: Link to TR!]

Weird, would the second teaser picture be from Soarin? I'm not that good with Epcot!

Ninja, thank you so much for the pennies!!! I am so excited to fill in the last slot in my book from the WS!

I'm glad you had protection from the buffalo! Good job, Weird! ;)

Have a great time! (PS. I love your bag! Is it working out nicely as a WDW bag?)

Weird's camera is awesome~~!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you guys are there! Just means my trip comes closer and closer everyday! Now I'm getting excited!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures I'm glad you guys had fun your first day there! Where do you make paper at? I'm sad the Flower and Garden Festival is going be over by the time I get there. :( But maybe that will mean less crowds? (Who am I kidding? Haha)

The place to make paper is called the Environmentality Corner in Innoventions East. There's a guide map for Innoventions so that might make it easier to find it. Haha, I never knew they made one for Innoventions! I had already written everything down, so I knew I had to look for it. Otherwise, I'm sure I would have just bypassed it!

In all honesty, I actually wasn't that excited about F&G Festival. I guess it's because I saw all the pictures ahead of time that seeing it in real life just wasn't any different than I thought it might be. I'll go more in depth about it during the TR. I think I'd much rather be there for Food & Wine!

Oy, the crowds here are pretty bad! Yesterday at MK, we watched Enchanted Tiki Room, Hall of Presidents, and PhilharMagic all in a row because we needed to take a break from the crowds since we couldn't wait on line for rides because the wait times were to extreme. Hopefully for you, that's just because of the before/after Easter crowds!

Weird, would the second teaser picture be from Soarin? I'm not that good with Epcot!

Ninja, thank you so much for the pennies!!! I am so excited to fill in the last slot in my book from the WS!

I'm glad you had protection from the buffalo! Good job, Weird! ;)

Have a great time! (PS. I love your bag! Is it working out nicely as a WDW bag?)

Yup! The second picture is from Soarin'! After I saw the pics, I was like, "How is that a teaser pic?" and he said, "Won't most of the DISers know where that's from?" I agreed that they would, haha, so I guess it was a teaser pic then!

You're welcome! I sent it yesterday from MK! I don't believe it actually says anything, but I just thought it'd be fun to do that anyway.

Sorry, no pictures tonight because we've got to go to sleep, but Weird and I are headed to Hollywood Studios tomorrow morning. We're going to take it easy since it is going to rain and because the crowds are high, but I'm sure we'll be able to enjoy a lot even if we don't get to enjoy it all.

The exciting thing is that just now, we booked a reservation at 11:30am at Hollywood Brown Derby! I'm so excited to try the Cobb salad!

Oh no! I believe it's because of the Easter Crowds. Wow! I hope it's not like that then. We are going between Holidays and the middle of the week. So we'll see. Thankfully Memorial Day well happen well after we return to Tucson. :P

I'm so excited for you guys...I'm sure your trip is going to be just perfect. :wizard:Thanks for all of your updates and awesome photos. I especially like the one of the back of Mickey's head! You have inspired me to pick out a little buddy to join us on our trip in February. :idea: My family will definitely think that I'm off my rocker, but I don't care. My DH and DS12 don't really like posing for pictures, so I think having a mascot will take the spotlight off them and make taking photos more fun.

Thanks for all the warm wishes here, but alas, we are now back home :sad1: I guess we just had to come back, right? No worries, at least we can stretch out the Disney experience through a TR! We're both really exhausted still so for now, I'll put up a better teaser pic!

landballoons.png

I'm sure Ninja will be starting a TR soon so stay tuned! :goodvibes

Ugh,the end of your vacation. :sad1: Can't believe we leave tomorrow. It was nice meeting you and Rachel at the MK the other day! Looking forward to your TR...:thumbsup2popcorn::

It's alwyas so sad when a trip comes to an end, but I am looking forward to hearing all about it in your TR.

Oh no! I believe it's because of the Easter Crowds. Wow! I hope it's not like that then. We are going between Holidays and the middle of the week. So we'll see. Thankfully Memorial Day well happen well after we return to Tucson. :P

Despite the crowds, we were still able to see everything we wanted to see and do everything we wanted to do. That means it couldn't have been that bad because when my co-worker went during Christmas and they had to close parks before 12pm, she couldn't get on anything.

Hope you had a great lunch at the Brown Derby! :)

Unfortunately, the lunch didn't go as well as I would have liked! I'll write about that in the TR.

I'm so excited for you guys...I'm sure your trip is going to be just perfect. :wizard:Thanks for all of your updates and awesome photos. I especially like the one of the back of Mickey's head! You have inspired me to pick out a little buddy to join us on our trip in February. :idea: My family will definitely think that I'm off my rocker, but I don't care. My DH and DS12 don't really like posing for pictures, so I think having a mascot will take the spotlight off them and make taking photos more fun.

Yes yes yes! Having a mascot is so much fun! Some people stared at us when I was holding Mickey up and Weird was taking the pic, but the pics are just so fun!!! It even makes taking atmosphere or environment pics more interesting. Definitely choose a little buddy!

Thanks for all the warm wishes here, but alas, we are now back home :sad1: I guess we just had to come back, right? No worries, at least we can stretch out the Disney experience through a TR! We're both really exhausted still so for now, I'll put up a better teaser pic!

I'm sure Ninja will be starting a TR soon so stay tuned! :goodvibes

Haha, that's a much better teaser pic. I'm so glad your pics are clear because it'll make for a much better TR than just having my blurry ones. I should technically be working or something, but I'm going to use the excuse that I'm still on vacation!

Ugh,the end of your vacation. :sad1: Can't believe we leave tomorrow. It was nice meeting you and Rachel at the MK the other day! Looking forward to your TR...:thumbsup2popcorn::

I wish we had another day before going back to school/work! Then it'd give time to work on TRs and stuff :thumbsup2

It's alwyas so sad when a trip comes to an end, but I am looking forward to hearing all about it in your TR.

As much as I hated to see the trip end, I do love that I'm finally home. I miss NY water to wash my hair, and I missed my bed! Now I've just gotta compile a list of things that weren't done this trip and must be done next trip!

Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to writing it! I wanted to start when we were there, but that means I wouldn't have had something big to look forward to when coming home!

So glad to hear you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to start on your TR-I'm going straight over there to subscribe! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter