It's Good to Be Bad. A Villainous Adventure--Updated 1/28x2!

Hear ye, hear ye, Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, welcome to the Magic Kingdom! Y

ou are warmly invited to join Mickey Mouse & his Fantasyland friends for a magical celebration in the streets!

Dreams will come true!

Hearts will soar,

and YOU will become a part of the magic!

For the time has come to take your places, and prepare to welcome the wonderous and wonderful,

Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade!

Almost cut her off in that one! Bahah, but that’s what happens when you’re busy waving & blowing kisses to friends and forgetting to take pictures! Lol.

For the first time in forever, I won’t be alone!​

Away we go!

It’s a Festival of Fantasy!​

Today was an exciting moment since I recognized the Seashell Girl as Tiffany’s sister! (Tiffany was the one who’d given me photo tips earlier on in the TR) Turns out it was her first day as Seashell and Tiffany actually saw us racing past her after parade was done! Bahah! So close!

Think of a wonderful thought!

Any happy little thought!​

Chase the wind & touch the sky​

Always nice to see a familiar and beautiful face on route!

The way you did once, upon a dream​

Zip a dee do daaaaa

Zip a dee a!

What a wonderful day!​

Seriously….can’t get enough of FoF! We watched it practically every day we were there that week, and another like, 3 times in Sept! Bahha. The parade really is totally magical and fantastic and just amazing. Everything came together so nicely, and even with certain parts of it kinda lacking, it’s still beyond incredible!

Great pictures of FOF! I've been enjoying all the ones you've posted on Instagram too, making me very excited to see if finally next month!

Ah Festival of Fantasy, I have a new love/hate relationship with it.
Love... because it's freaking fabulous. Like truly fabulous and fun and beautiful and awesome!
Hate... because it's freaking fabulous and fun and beautiful and awesome... so now I can no longer skip the afternoon parade. :headache:

Love all your FoF photos, but no Phillip?! *sadness* But still, great photos and I totally agree. FoF is perfect and never gets old. I've only seen it once in person, but I flip through my photos all the time as well as listen to the soundtrack and YouTube vids all the time. Will never get enough.

I'm so sour that I didn't get to see Festival of Fantasy very well on my last trip. It looks so beautiful! Love all the photos!

Great pictures of FOF! I've been enjoying all the ones you've posted on Instagram too, making me very excited to see if finally next month!

Thank you so much!! I love shooting Fof! Probably my favorite! Lol

Yay!!

:wave2: Hi, joining in!

I love how you have a relationship with Lady Tremaine and Gaston, so awesome!

FOF parade looks SO incredible, I cannot wait to see it!

All the Disney bounding is SO great! Very creative!

Looking forward to reading more.

Ahhhh I adore FOTLK, and I didn't get to see it on my last trip so I was glad to live through it twice through your pictures. I can't wait to see the new theatre!
LOVE the bounds!

Aww! Well I'm glad you could experience it here instead! The new theatre is pretty much the same on the inside haha! but the outside is gorgeous!
Thank you so much!!

I know it's not the show itself, but I super love the new building. I love that it has it's own little area and frankly it's just break-taking to look at. A perfect fit for Africa where it should have been from day 1.

Geez Katt, these may be some of your best FotLK photos yet, and you have a LOT of FotLK photos. These are fantastic!!

The new building & area is seriously perfection, and the fact that they're adding onto it and making more harambe is PERFECTION :worship: I can't wait for it to be done! Bahahaha, thank you so much! I have to say, the new camera & the actual knowledge on how to take better pictures helps!

following :)

Glad you're here!

Very cute Disneybounds.

Ugh, FOTLK feels are strong.

I appreciate that you just got back and watched it again. Marie would do that if I let her.

Thank you so much!!!

ALL THE FEELS!

Lol, all the time, I could sit in that theater all day to watch it repeatedly!

Very much enjoyed the trip report reading!

Thank you!!

Very interesting reading. thanks for posting.

Glad you're enjoying!!

Yea! I'm glad you've been busy because I didn't get too far behind on this one. :rotfl:

I knew you and Steven were the FOLK birds but I missed my chance to guess.

Sigh, so enjoyed the FOLK pictures. Mom and I didn't make it to the show in October so you better believe it's on the top of my list for December. So excited that they load you into the Giraffe section first since that is "my" section. ::yes:: :lmao:

Bahahaha, yeah, it's been crazy down here!

Lol, well good for you for knowing anyways lol!! FOTLK is just so amazing!!

Awww I can just feel your joy though this update! :cool1:

Lol, thank you? Hahah it was an amazing day!

Yeah for being reunited with FOTLK! Glad you found it as "feels" as before

You definitely got some good shots - especially some of the close-ups :goodvibes

Oooh, occasional air conditioning while waiting for the FoF parade sounds wonderful!

"Occasional Air Conditioning" would also make for a good 80's New Wave album name ;)

Ugh, I die everytime!

Thank you so much!!

Lol, right?!

Katt, great pictures at Festival of the Lion King. I love that show. :goodvibes

Thank you!!

Great pictures and GREAT Disneybound!!! Your shirt is perfect! :goodvibes

Thank you so much!! The shirt's thanks to etsy, I had it custom made for the bound lol!

Thank you so much!! Hahha 90% of them get posted on Insta, I really like taking them so why not share them!

Lovely photos of the parade!!!

Thank you so much!!

Ah Festival of Fantasy, I have a new love/hate relationship with it.
Love... because it's freaking fabulous. Like truly fabulous and fun and beautiful and awesome!
Hate... because it's freaking fabulous and fun and beautiful and awesome... so now I can no longer skip the afternoon parade. :headache:

Bahahaha, right?! Some days fof is all Kara & I go in for! Lol!

Loved all of the parade pictures! Mom and I really enjoyed watching it in October.

Thank you so much!! It's fantastic right?!

Love all your FoF photos, but no Phillip?! *sadness* But still, great photos and I totally agree. FoF is perfect and never gets old. I've only seen it once in person, but I flip through my photos all the time as well as listen to the soundtrack and YouTube vids all the time. Will never get enough.

Bahaha I think it's because I'm not too fond of the sleeping beauty unit...mainly because aurora was cut from the parade at the last minute...it just irks me...lol
It's amazing!! I will never tire of it!

I'm so sour that I didn't get to see Festival of Fantasy very well on my last trip. It looks so beautiful! Love all the photos!

Well that's just another reason to come back then, right?! :rotfl:

:wave2: Hi, joining in!

I love how you have a relationship with Lady Tremaine and Gaston, so awesome!

FOF parade looks SO incredible, I cannot wait to see it!

All the Disney bounding is SO great! Very creative!

Looking forward to reading more.

Glad you're here!

lol, it's interesting thats for sure!

It's amazing! You'll lvove it!

Thank you so much!!

Love both your FotLK and FoFP pics!!! They're amazing!!!

Thank you so so much!!! I really enjoy photographing them so why not share them, right?! Lol

Steven & I raced out of the parade crowds once the final float had past us, and made our way over to Fantasyland. Our first check was for Gaston, but he wasn’t out at the moment, so we headed into Pinnochios for some much needed air conditioning and a little snack!

Kids meals for the WIN! We took full advantage of our little break time until we knew we needed to head back out for another character meet, and imagine our surprise when we saw some familiar faces we didn’t know would be there!

Truthfully, Lady Tremaine wasn’t quite feeling like herself that day, but the Sisters were both who we were hoping for, and Lady T was still AMAZING. Anastasia commented on my outfit, said she liked it, and then asked how I wasn’t DYING in it in this heat….to which I replied I was doing great, and didn’t know how she wasn’t dying with all her layers, bahah!

Steven talked to Drizella a bit, and attempted to figure out who’d be with the Tremaines the next couple of days, and Drizella ended up saying “Sunday would be a good day to bring your timbits….” Yes…thank you Drizella!

As we started taking pictures, the family that had been in front of us came back looking for a missing pin they thought they’d dropped, right around the same time that I was attempting to get something off the bottom of my shoe that appeared to be stuck! Anastasia then shouted that she could hear the pin, and we all made the connection….it was DEFINITELY stuck in the bottom of my shoe… Thank goodness I wasn’t wearing super thin shoes! Pin returned, and cast members reassured that it hadn’t stabbed me, Lady Tremaine saw an opportunity and TOOK IT, saying “it’s okay, nothing was hurt but her sooooole.”

Seriously….I love these 3….

Apparently somewhere in there Anastasia also had a lovely photoshoot on someone’s phone...

Grace and poise….

Speaking of grace & poise, we headed in to see our lovely sea princess next!

She commented on my Ariel backpack and said that she clearly needed to get one with my face on it! Lol.

She was cute, but nothing amazing. And I think this was actually when we found out our friend was no longer working for Disney, but hey, whatever works. We also commented to each other on the way out of the Grotto that Ariel had gotten VERY up close & personal with us. When talking to us she’d like “swim” RIGHT up into our space….

#weird

How awesome that Drizella was able to give you a heads up on when to deliver the timbits.

Sounds like such a fun meet! I love the sole joke from Lady T LOL!

Ah, Ariel wants a backpack with your face on it....haha! So awesome!!

I was only one update behind on this one! You always have such great meets with the Tremaines! I have yet to meet them but I'm getting much better with face greets so I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

"Nothing was hurt, but her sooooooole" FTW. Just wow :lmao: I laughed pretty hard at that one and I think you've finally convinced me to meet Cinderella's step family.

Also, I've tried to make it to FOF so many times and it's like I'm cursed because I never make it. However, your instagram and TRs make me feel like I have. I'll get there I promise.

How awesome that Drizella was able to give you a heads up on when to deliver the timbits.

Sounds like such a fun meet! I love the sole joke from Lady T LOL!

Ah, Ariel wants a backpack with your face on it....haha! So awesome!!

It was awesome of her! Tremaines are always fabulous, no matter who's hanging out with them!

Lol, right?!

I was only one update behind on this one! You always have such great meets with the Tremaines! I have yet to meet them but I'm getting much better with face greets so I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

Hahaha, I'm SO SLOW meeting them!! Lol, definitely do it! They're definitely worth it!

"Nothing was hurt, but her sooooooole" FTW. Just wow :lmao: I laughed pretty hard at that one and I think you've finally convinced me to meet Cinderella's step family.

Also, I've tried to make it to FOF so many times and it's like I'm cursed because I never make it. However, your instagram and TRs make me feel like I have. I'll get there I promise.

Hahahha the BEST! They're the best characters to meet!

Lol, that sucks! it's amazing! Bahaha glad I could help ya feel like you've seen it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter