IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

On hold trying to make a change to my reservation. Who knew Disney was this busy at 7:15 on a Thursday night? On hold over 20 minutes so far.

If we weren't already doing the dining plan I would definitely do the Parisian Breakfast. I just don't think we can eat all that we plan on eating & then a very very very carb centric breakfast! The Disney Food Blog review was awesome though :)

I hung up and called a different number hoping to get thru faster. Almost 20 minutes on hold again. :( About to give up and try again another day.

Has anyone done the Parissian Breakfast? What is it specifically?
So much to do and not enough time, I wanted to do 2 full Epcot days but one is a saturday and have been told its a terrible day for it with crowds. Not sure how to fit in any special events.

I am in for Oct Travel, and YAY new F & W info!!!!
our stay actually is 9-26 to 10-4 with 6 to 8 stops for the F & W ... MMMMMM

The Parisian breakfast looks so tempting and yummy! If its only on saturdays though thats our Boma breakfast and I think DBF would enjoy Boma more. And I'm just not willing to rearrange everything for it. Lets just hope it'll be around next F&W trip!

.......of course now I have chocolate croissant on the brain :bitelip:

Still not able to get thru to add to my MYW package. Called two different numbers between 7pm and 8pm Thursday and tried again Friday night around 6:15. Waited about 25 min per call before I gave up. On hold over ten minutes so far this morning. I would think the initial stampede of the free dining frenzy would be over by now and that it would be easier to get thru. Geesh!

Update: I got thru this morning after close to 25 min of waiting again. I don't know if I posted this on this thread previously but one of my reservation emails showed us staying from 10/3 to 11/3 for the price of our 9 day MYW with FD package. Good deal right?! LOL! I didn't think it mattered since the reservation dates were right on MDE and everything else we have received so far. Well apparently it did matter. The agent I just spoke to also saw the mistake on her end and put me on hold while she called the insurance department to get the dates corrected. So I guess I had the vacation insurance coverage for a whole month? Not that it affects cost, just kind of funny, lol.

Looks like DD9 and I will be going Oct 25-30th staying at All-Sports... This is her 2nd trip and my 6th. Late celebration of getting my nursing license and her early early birthday/Christmas present.

My fiance (!!! we've been engaged for about a week so it gives me a rush to say that) and I will be going 10/30 - 11/04 to celebrate our engagement as well as my birthday! We'll be staying at All Star Sports with a DDP. :)

I would park hop on the 30th, I def wouldnt take a rest day only on my third day in. But leaving and having dinner in the 6 o clock hour is good because you should be able to get back to your resort for a decent bed time. Then I would rest the MNSSHP day until 4-6ish, and then go for the party!

THANK YOU!!Yes I think that sounds better so does my husband.:cool1:

My sister and I are staying at All-Star Sports 10/26-11/1 and attending MNSSHP on 10/28. :yay:

:drinking1 Looking forward to the Food & Wine Festival since it will be our first time going to Disney in October. popcorn::

myself, DD & DNp (how do u abbreviate Nephew to differentiate from Niece? LOL) will be there 10/5 - 10/12 @ POP! MNSSHP on 10/9

My DS and I are going 10/15 to 10/26 to celebrate his 23rd birthday, enjoy Epcot Food & Wine (also how we celebrated his 21st birthday) and to just relax and have some fun! We are going to MNSSHP on 10/23 and also going to take a day to see Diagon Alley. :banana:

Add us to the list!! My husband, 5YO son, 3YO daughter and me will be staying at Pop Century 10/31 - 11/8 on my "dream" trip.

Starting the week with MNSSHP on 10/31, Food & Wine Fest on 11/4 and MVMCP on 11/7. And it's a surprise for the kids (who think we are going on a cruise). Can't wait!!!:woohoo::yay::wizard::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter