IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

WE JUST BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be having our late Disneymoon! We arrive on October 13th, and leave October 18th!!!! Sooooooo excited!!!!

I haven't been since 2009. and have always had someone else do the planning. Well DH is a Disney virgin... soooo... the planning is on me!

But... WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We haven't bought MNSSHP tickets yet but we plan to for 10/9. I havent bought park tickets yet either since we have another vacation ahead of WDW.

We will be visiting Disney World 10/18-10/24/2014 :) Myself, my husband, and three boys ages 15, 13, & 10. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. We are very excited!!
:cool1:

We won't be partaking in MNSSHP -instead I have to do the VERY scary,I'm-gonna-crap-my-pants, Halloween Horror Nights @ Universal.

I'm telling DFi to consider it a wedding present.

Switched from POR to AoA Lion King Suite!! As excited as I was for POR, we have 7 other people going who depended on the FD.....It's all good though!!

Stevepopcorn::

wqzc05.jpg

How awesome is this my daughter would love this

We won't be partaking in MNSSHP -instead I have to do the VERY scary,I'm-gonna-crap-my-pants, Halloween Horror Nights @ Universal.

I'm telling DFi to consider it a wedding present.

HHN is incredible! Scary, but incredible! I honestly loved it when I went way back when. While no plans for it this trip I have still been keeping an eye on it and the Halloween Express/Scare passes are highly recommended if you are only doing one night.

I think we are booking our trip tonight! Planning on Oct. 27-31. Going to try out all star music this time. Was highly unimpressed with POP last year, but my girls loved it. I'm excited for free dining and trying out another hotel!:banana:

Feeling really sad about switching my trip I was suppose to be leaving this Saturday but my kids said they are excited to go for Halloween. My daughter only 5 my son who is 6 said he rather go now but then excited for Halloween/his birthday

Yo Ho Let's Go!!! This pirate crew will dock our ship in the World 10/24 - 11/4!
Do you see me doing the Disney Dance :cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo:
Cont/BWI here we come!

Checking in after booking this morning!!

CBR Sept. 30 - Oct. 4. Standard view with free dining!

We will actually be arriving in Orlando on the 28th, but will be staying in a cheap motel the first two nights so we can do Universal for a day. Then driving over to Disney the morning of the 30th!!! :goodvibes

It's official. We will be there Oct. 31 - Nov 8th staying at POP. We were able to get free dining and will be attending 10/31 MNSSHP and the 11/7 MVMCP. I am very excited as this is the first time for us at both parties, plus I just learned the Food and Wine fest is also going to be taking place. These three events have been on my "to do" list and now I get to do them all in one trip. :goodvibes

Checking in after booking this morning!!

CBR Sept. 30 - Oct. 4. Standard view with free dining!

We will actually be arriving in Orlando on the 28th, but will be staying in a cheap motel the first two nights so we can do Universal for a day. Then driving over to Disney the morning of the 30th!!! :goodvibes

Very similar to us! We will be at universals hard rock hotel 26-28 then disney the 28th to the 4th! We are going to see Halloween horror nights and the new diagon alley!

So, I had to switch my dates and resort!

10/26-11/2
Animal Kingdom Lodge

I can't wait to get back there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter