Jan-March 2021 Sailing

mandadh09

Earning My Ears
We are booked on a February sailing in 2021. Curious to see how others are thinking about this date. Are you going to wait it out, or cancel? Just worried about a second wave in the dead of winter.

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
We are set for a January Wonder cruise out of Galveston. It's a GO for us unless Disney pulls the plug. Also, have a cruise in Sept of this year on the Fantasy. A healthy individual needs to be proactive about their personal hygiene and activities no matter where they travel.

MickeyD

DIS Veteran
We are scheduled end of Jan on the Fantasy and we are planning to go. Now if final pay date comes along in October and it looks like things are going to be crazy or cut back, I will cancel without hesitation. We have friends sailing in Sept and if their cruise goes, I look forward to hearing about their experience and if Disney changed anything of significance.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• FightingIrishman

Mouseketeer
    I plan on sailing in March 2021 but when the PIF dates comes around I'll make a firm decision. Everything is still fluid and cruise lines haven't really finalized what restrictions, if any, they will impose when they start up again. I think we all just have to wait and see this far out.

lklgoodman

DIS Veteran
    I plan on sailing in March 2021 but when the PIF dates comes around I'll make a firm decision. Everything is still fluid and cruise lines haven't really finalized what restrictions, if any, they will impose when they start up again. I think we all just have to wait and see this far out.
    Agree with above. We have a cruise booked for March 2021, too far away to make any decisions right now. I'm hoping they start cruising again several months before then so I can hear from others about any changes. I'm trying to not think about our cruise for now.

ahen

Mouseketeer
    I rebooked for January became I thought perhaps that we had the best chance of going then. As long as the ship is sailing I am planning on being on it.

SL6827

DIS Veteran
    I feel like this is not going away anytime soon and I doubt we will cruise at all next year. But you never know.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Vicki106

Mouseketeer
    We are booked on the Magic in early March 2021. This is a rescheduled cruise from August 8 on the Fantasy. We didn't want to be on one of the first sailings when everything starts up. Fingers crossed that everything settles down by March and we will be good to go. In the meantime, we are going to watch and see what happens on the fall cruises. We have two over 70 year olds with us, so we will be careful with them.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES