*** January 2019 Thread ***

Im so sad! I missed a touring plans reservation alert for Ohana....fingers crossed something comes up again. We have one but its for 3:45 and well who wants to eat that early
Do you have it text you too? I had it do that and got that alert before the email alert.

Two days ago DH and I booked a very quick adults only trip for the 20-23rd :thumbsup2 Right now we're at POFQ but that may change. Looking forward to checking out the Festival of the Arts as last year I only got one night to spend in Epcot during it!

We started with FQ...We are now booked at BWV/AKL CL :upsidedow :bitelip:

Enjoy the festival! We’ve been for the past two years. So sad to be missing it this time.

Well today the wife let her little Christmas secret slip. She is taking me to Disney in 18 days. She even went as far as going behind my back and talking to my boss to schedule pto. She was going to try and wait till the day we had to go to the airport and when I woke up tell me that I wasn’t allowed to go to work and had to pick her up after her meeting. But with all the stress I have been under with estate crude that I needed the good news. But 18 days and I haven’t even packed talk about stress level. So I guess we will be at all star sports in just over 2 weeks

We started with FQ...We are now booked at BWV/AKL CL :upsidedow :bitelip:
Nice! I want to try CL at AKL, we've only done it at WL and GF. I'm hoping to move to a deluxe once I get in to look at my discounts but I need to update my trainings first, however I have 2 WL stays booked already for 2019 so if it's FQ for Jan. I can deal lol!
I've heard many good things about club at BW :goodvibes

Well today the wife let her little Christmas secret slip. She is taking me to Disney in 18 days. She even went as far as going behind my back and talking to my boss to schedule pto. She was going to try and wait till the day we had to go to the airport and when I woke up tell me that I wasn’t allowed to go to work and had to pick her up after her meeting. But with all the stress I have been under with estate crude that I needed the good news. But 18 days and I haven’t even packed talk about stress level. So I guess we will be at all star sports in just over 2 weeks

What an amazing surprise! This is the kind of surprise I would want from my future husband.

A little late to the party but we'll be there 1/28-/2/2 at AKL before moving over to Universal for a few days. :) First time at a deluxe and first time club level so we're very excited!

Welcome, @arc82, I’ve added you to the roll call. Club level sounds great!

Awesome! Let me know your travel dates and I’ll add you to the roll call!

OK I'm seriously wondering if someone is trying to tell me we shouldn't be going to Disney. When DH got home from work he discovered the OTHER pipe leading to the hot water heater had been slowly spraying water out probably all day and the entire closet was soaked plus water had somehow leaked into the house under the new engineered hardwood floors we just had put in back in August! You can hear the squishy water sound under them! It doesn't sound like it's under the flooring in the kitchen or laundry room and not to the carpet in the closest bedroom, but DH called insurance and they have a claim started and a company they recommended coming out this morning to assess the damage. DS1 and I were out of town yesterday at his GF's college graduation and driving home when he called to tell me. We just have to pay the deductible, which of course we can cover, but I'm just worried that if I surprise him on Christmas with the trip he'll say we should save the money and not go.

OK I'm seriously wondering if someone is trying to tell me we shouldn't be going to Disney. When DH got home from work he discovered the OTHER pipe leading to the hot water heater had been slowly spraying water out probably all day and the entire closet was soaked plus water had somehow leaked into the house under the new engineered hardwood floors we just had put in back in August! You can hear the squishy water sound under them! It doesn't sound like it's under the flooring in the kitchen or laundry room and not to the carpet in the closest bedroom, but DH called insurance and they have a claim started and a company they recommended coming out this morning to assess the damage. DS1 and I were out of town yesterday at his GF's college graduation and driving home when he called to tell me. We just have to pay the deductible, which of course we can cover, but I'm just worried that if I surprise him on Christmas with the trip he'll say we should save the money and not go.

Yikes! Water problems are terrible. I really hope you guys can still enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter