• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** January 2019 Thread ***

There are ZERO direct flights from LAX to MCO and they all require plane change. I'm not putting my traveling party through that - with 4 little ones, we need direct!

Need to update my stay time! Added a day!! Jan 19-28 staying at Pop!

Booked Southwest round trip for $260! So excited for that. And now since we added the extra day we'll be there for DH birthday!!

I’m finding some amazing deals from LAX to MCO nonstop for $200 through JetBlue...adding these flights to my watchlist on Kayak! Ugh can’t book until we secure the room discount.

Need to update my stay time! Added a day!! Jan 19-28 staying at Pop!

Booked Southwest round trip for $260! So excited for that. And now since we added the extra day we'll be there for DH birthday!!

Awesome, @AngieInOH, I updated the roll call! I was there on my birthday during our last trip and it was so much fun!

I've been reading a bunch of articles from the media previews of Toy Story Land - it looks so cute! I love all the bright colors and I can't wait to check out all of the little details. I know it's only a couple of rides and a QS restaurant, but it will be so nice to have some new things to check out in January! I hope we all can get the FP+ we want for Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers! :-)

We got direct flights too - they are so much better, especially in the winter. I'm so excited! One step closer and one more item checked off the list. Now, if those pesky park calendars would just hurry up and get posted so I can finalize my dining plans...

I am oblivious but I have been stalking the same thing. When do we typically get that info?

EDIT: Just saw earlier in the thread that it's about 190 days out. Eagerly waiting!!

I am oblivious but I have been stalking the same thing. When do we typically get that info?

Everything I've seen says they come out day to day on a rolling 190 day calendar... so we will have to stalk the website to get them each day!

Everything I've seen says they come out day to day on a rolling 190 day calendar... so we will have to stalk the website to get them each day!

And now I confused myself... I looked on the Disney website and they have daily park hours out there through 12/26... which is only 180 days out. Does anyone on this thread know how this really works?

That’s where I am and that option is grayed out for me. Do you have an October trip planned? I think that’s why it works for you.

Yes I do. Are you logged into my Disney experience? Even if I do it from December it still shows me January 6th

Yes I do. Are you logged into my Disney experience? Even if I do it from December it still shows me January 6th

I am logged in. Can you see anything past 1/6? That is 190 days from now. I think I will be able to see 1/10 in 4 more days (we are 194 days from that date today).

Thanks everyone for walking through this. I was actually able to add Animal Kingdom for my first park day on the 27th, but then it greyed out again! I was so confused. I guess I'll just need to keep watching it like a hawk.

My husband and I are taking our 2 y/o for her first trip from 1/30 (my birthday!) to 2/6, staying at AoA. We booked our hotel only a couple months ago but I just found this thread. We're APs at DLR so we haven't decided if we want to upgrade to the premier or just buy hoppers. I know the dining discounts are drastically different between DLR and WDW so I'm not using that in my calculations, but the hotel discount (if offered) and included photo pass could be worth the price difference. For now, I'm just anxiously counting down the days to ADRs and then FP+ reservations!

My husband and I are taking our 2 y/o for her first trip from 1/30 (my birthday!) to 2/6, staying at AoA. We booked our hotel only a couple months ago but I just found this thread. We're APs at DLR so we haven't decided if we want to upgrade to the premier or just buy hoppers. I know the dining discounts are drastically different between DLR and WDW so I'm not using that in my calculations, but the hotel discount (if offered) and included photo pass could be worth the price difference. For now, I'm just anxiously counting down the days to ADRs and then FP+ reservations!

Welcome, @ksibrel, I've added you to the roll call... And noticed that your dates and resort are exactly the same as @StageTek!

Can someone tell me where to find park hrs....or what the park hrs are for jan 8, 9, 10, and 11?

Can someone tell me where to find park hrs....or what the park hrs are for jan 8, 9, 10, and 11?

@lookame, scroll up to post #266 above and read through... we had a bunch of conversation about this in the thread, and there are screen shots above to show you where to find them as they become available. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter