• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2020 Discounts

I got an AP rate this morning and was just telling my friend about it, of course he runs to go look and there is nothing there. Then I clicked on my same dates and it's not there either, no discounts for BWI for any promotion, and then I click on the rack rate room only button and all of a sudden the AP discount showed up in the lineup. I clicked on that button and then it was gone again :( . I'm glad I got mine, but now I'm sad for everyone who didn't.
I'm sad too, surely it's going to be added back soon.... I already have my room reserved Jan 1-6 so I'm just wanting to add the discount. You got lucky!!

I have a package with 5 day tickets. If I make them 6 day tickets, I'll get $180 in giftcards (there's 6 of us)?

I'm sad too, surely it's going to be added back soon.... I already have my room reserved Jan 1-6 so I'm just wanting to add the discount. You got lucky!!
Oh I think I definitely did, but I also think that someone just pushed it through too quick and it'll be back (hopefully soon). This release today just seems really weird, hardly any rooms actually discounted and all the glitches makes me feel like this was almost a mistake today.

Oh I think I definitely did, but I also think that someone just pushed it through too quick and it'll be back (hopefully soon). This release today just seems really weird, hardly any rooms actually discounted and all the glitches makes me feel like this was almost a mistake today.
I completely agree!! Someone is gonna be in trouble! HA!! :oops:

Finally got a room! It isn't great (All Star Sports) but maybe I can change to something later if people cancel or move around with discounts. And my sister is still on hold for her 2 rooms, so hopefully she can get them and link us. Even with discounts everything else was twice as much and we got a tight budget this year since I have 1 in college and she has 2 in college. But hey, any day at Disney will be a good day!!

I was able to change my reservation today. I do have a March reservation but this thread is so active that I wanted to share it here! Ha. I had a 7 night, YC club level reservation that I was able to change and take the discount IF i moved it up one day. Since we don't have flights yet I was able to move it up one day. That just means one day closer until we get there. Oh and it saved me $1,000.

AP discount is back up if you search from the actual rooms rather than the main special offers page! Just got boardwalk villas for 1/17-1/20. Just need to decide if we want to stay there or Riviera. Will wait until the reviews roll in

AP discount is back up if you search from the actual rooms rather than the main special offers page! Just got boardwalk villas for 1/17-1/20. Just need to decide if we want to stay there or Riviera. Will wait until the reviews roll in
Got my AP discount added to my January reservation too! Whew!! Now I can pack to leave tomorrow for our fall break trip!! :cheer2:

It figures the discounts hit the day after I have a concert and am up until 2am. XD I called and it seems my room at all star movies was cheaper when I bought it than with the package... fighting disappointment I did what I wanted to do in the first place and upgraded to Pop for about 200$. I'm probably paying rack, I don't care anymore. I need my sleep XD

Comparing my new and old confirmation emails, I got 0% discount on the Friday and Saturday nights and 15% for Monday through Thursday (booking end of January). I didn’t see a night exclusion in the offer - is this typical for Disney offers, to exclude Fri/Sat, and do others see the same?
This happened on mine at POFQ also for Friday and Saturday nights.

Where do I go to watch for Disney Visa discounts?

I wasn't able to book any value with the discount today. :(

Yay! I had about 3 minutes before my shift started at work to modify my All Star Movies preferred room ressie (Jan 27-30) and saved about $58. From $121 to about $102 each night. It’s just a quick mother/daughter trip so I’m very happy with the discount.

So, as of now, the only discounts available are the "up to 25%" room only and the kids free dining? Is this correct? Of course I'm going with 4 people age 10 and up and a 2 year old. :eyeroll:

So, as of now, the only discounts available are the "up to 25%" room only and the kids free dining? Is this correct? Of course I'm going with 4 people age 10 and up and a 2 year old. :eyeroll:
There’s the AP discount and Disney Visa for the Riviera

What does anyone think the chances are for Disney to release a dining discount for January 2020? Or does this current discount release seem like that's it for discounts in January?
I’m wondering this, as well.
I feel somewhat confident that this is it as it relates to deals. (Based on loose sources)

Resort Availability within these deals may change but I would not count on anything better coming along.

I was able to get an AP discount for race weekend at Coronado Springs. Earlier today, the AP discount was more expensive than the Gift of Magic discount. This afternoon it was less. 🤷‍♀️

I feel somewhat confident that this is it as it relates to deals. (Based on loose sources)

Resort Availability within these deals may change but I would not count on anything better coming along.
Question for you since I’m not quite getting it!
So I totally get the party line of limited number of rooms per discount etc etc
So when I plugged our dates in for the poly (this was early, before 7am) there was nothing just rack
But if I extended our stay by a night suddenly the discount was there for all the nights
Any insight? Am I missing something as to why the discount is there just by adding a date on (not changing check in date to fall within range since it already did)
Thanks for any help!

Yay! I had about 3 minutes before my shift started at work to modify my All Star Movies preferred room ressie (Jan 27-30) and saved about $58. From $121 to about $102 each night. It’s just a quick mother/daughter trip so I’m very happy with the discount.
so we are at Movies Jan 28-31... (same amount of days as you) and it does not offer me discount option at all. We are in standard rooms, does that usually matter? It tells me there is no availability for those dates. I find it hard to believe there is "no availability" since your dates are one day before mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter