January 7th 2009 DIS meet*u/d post #1 with meeting time and place*

Ive had a look around and I think your talking abour Eisbar hats. Heres a list of stockists http://www.eisbar.co.uk/stockists.html , if none are local you can buy online at http://icehead.co.uk/ alhtough, £30 a pop is out of my price range

They are the ones, I was spelling it wrong so no wonder I couldn't find them, thank you so much!!! I note they do a child's version for about £5 less (better colours too), supposedly stretchy but I wonder how stretchy? Designed to fit up to age 11, my head isn't that big, so might be worth a try? P&P is free too :thumbsup2

Anyway, this is way OT, so I'll get me coat, I mean hat... I mean.... :rolleyes1

Nice to see the few of us there and hello to I think you said Liltigger who we met in Salon Mickey yesterday morning.

Josh is now a little bit poorly so taking the chance to post before the house wakes up.

steve

Hope hes better soon Steve

Talking of hats, we saw quite a few people wearing these cool looking hats at DLP that had fake hair on top (in various colours). I think they had IceBaar or something written on the side, and I suspect they are funky ski wear of some kind, worn by other Europeans outside the UK

A Google search has shown up nothing, does anyone know what these are called, better still where I might be able to obtain one? :confused:

I've been on ebay and found a few russion type styleeee fur ones...my goodness they look so cosy, might have to put a bid on!:thumbsup2

Nice to see the few of us there and hello to I think you said Liltigger who we met in Salon Mickey yesterday morning.

Josh is now a little bit poorly so taking the chance to post before the house wakes up.

steve

Hope he is feeling better soon Steve.

I hope he feels better soon Steve.It was lovely to meet you,Tracey and Josh

Lovely meeting your family too. Don't we all look so cold and happy on those pictures.

Hope he is feeling better soon Steve.

Thanks to you both, he is currently sitting down stairs on a strict bread and water diet. Is getting cheeky again so think he is on the mend.

steve

Lovely meeting your family too. Don't we all look so cold and happy on those pictures.

Thanks to you both, he is currently sitting down stairs on a strict bread and water diet. Is getting cheeky again so think he is on the mend.

steve

Always a good sign. When mine start arguing, I know it's time to put the calpol away.

Great pic of you all. I really wish I'd made it, can't believe I forgot. I found time just disappeared from me in DLP. I remembered on Wednesday morning and then when I remembered again it was 2pm and I was in the studios :sad2: Glad you all enjoyed meeting, I'll maybe meet you all one day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter