January 7th 2009 DIS meet*u/d post #1 with meeting time and place*

Are you all ready for the grand unveiling of the DIS January meet.

L-R McAuley, Me, Jacob, Emma, Kyra, Josh and Steve

P1070150.jpg

P1070151.jpg

It was really lovely to meet you all .....you too Tracey.I have never had such an enjoyable ride on IASW.Thank you all for taking time out of your day to meet up :grouphug:

Awww! What a lovely photo!!! :)

I wish I'd have been there for the meet!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay pictures!!
thanks for posting - u all look lovely :goodvibes
so glad u were able to meet up - at least u werent all shy!!!
thanks for sharing them

What a lovely picture and nice to see you all! Glad you had a good time at the meet.

Really wish we had been able to make it there.

great group shot!! even with her ski jacket now i am really worried ash will be too cold lol

I'm in love with Steves hat! Thats wicked!

nice to see you all!:thumbsup2

I'm in love with Steves hat!

Talking of hats, we saw quite a few people wearing these cool looking hats at DLP that had fake hair on top (in various colours). I think they had IceBaar or something written on the side, and I suspect they are funky ski wear of some kind, worn by other Europeans outside the UK

A Google search has shown up nothing, does anyone know what these are called, better still where I might be able to obtain one? :confused:

Fabulous shot - really pleased you managed to meet up with one another.

That's a lovely photo ~ it's so nice when you finally get to meet people in real life! :goodvibes

Nice to see the few of us there and hello to I think you said Liltigger who we met in Salon Mickey yesterday morning.

Josh is now a little bit poorly so taking the chance to post before the house wakes up.

steve

Talking of hats, we saw quite a few people wearing these cool looking hats at DLP that had fake hair on top (in various colours). I think they had IceBaar or something written on the side, and I suspect they are funky ski wear of some kind, worn by other Europeans outside the UK

A Google search has shown up nothing, does anyone know what these are called, better still where I might be able to obtain one? :confused:

Ive had a look around and I think your talking abour Eisbar hats. Heres a list of stockists http://www.eisbar.co.uk/stockists.html , if none are local you can buy online at http://icehead.co.uk/ alhtough, £30 a pop is out of my price range

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter