January 7th 2009 DIS meet*u/d post #1 with meeting time and place*

Have a great meet all of you. Im hoping at least one of you remembers to take some photos

I will try and be there - nothing to identify me around the park but if you see these two, I will be with them :rotfl:

IMG_6756.jpg

We will hopefully be there too :goodvibes . If you see a girl in a buggy with spots all over her face that's us :lmao: :thumbsup2

Hope you all have a great time and enjoy your DIS meet. :goodvibes

Hoping you are there too cookie334 :thumbsup2

yay!!! Are you going? Thats fab!:yay: :yay:

Hopefully :rotfl: :confused3 We wont know till we get to the airport in the morning. We don't have a doctors note but our insurance company told us just to go and if they don't let us on, get a letter from them so we can claim the money back. Wish me luck :rotfl2: If I have to get up at 4am and they don't let us on I'm not going to be pleased :rotfl: :sad2:

We will hopefully be there too :goodvibes . If you see a girl in a buggy with spots all over her face that's us :lmao: :thumbsup2

Tell them at check in that she dressed as a dalmation :rotfl2:

Really really hope to see you and the family there on Wednesday ....crossed fingers

Hopefully :rotfl: :confused3 We wont know till we get to the airport in the morning. We don't have a doctors note but our insurance company told us just to go and if they don't let us on, get a letter from them so we can claim the money back. Wish me luck :rotfl2: If I have to get up at 4am and they don't let us on I'm not going to be pleased :rotfl: :sad2:

I wish you all the luck!! I'll say a wee prayer for you the night!;)

Tell them at check in that she dressed as a dalmation :rotfl2:

Really really hope to see you and the family there on Wednesday ....crossed fingers

Thanks :thumbsup2 I hadn't thought of that :lmao: Everyone keeps telling me to put concealer on her, but the dalmation thing might work better :rotfl:

Hopefully we should be there on Wednesday, Josh is on a massive high and there is no bringing him down to earth at the mo.

Hopefully by Wednesday they only people in the parks will be DISers.

steve

Have a lovely meet-up everyone!! Remember to try and take a group picture if possible :thumbsup2 .

Fingers crossed that you'll all be able to board that plane :wizard:

Hopefully we should be there on Wednesday, Josh is on a massive high and there is no bringing him down to earth at the mo.

Hopefully by Wednesday they only people in the parks will be DISers.

steve

Awww so he is excited? Or is that a silly question :lmao:

Awww so he is excited? Or is that a silly question :lmao:

He knows it's one more sleep. If I have to threaten to ring Mickey and tell him he is not coming, because he won't do as he is told, one more time I really will ring :) :) :)

Hopefully when we get there he will calm down and be in awe like he was last time. He has already decided on the first thing we have to do and that is go and check on the dragon :) my boy is a strange fella :) :) :)

He knows it's one more sleep. If I have to threaten to ring Mickey and tell him he is not coming, because he won't do as he is told, one more time I really will ring :) :) :)

Hopefully when we get there he will calm down and be in awe like he was last time. He has already decided on the first thing we have to do and that is go and check on the dragon :) my boy is a strange fella :) :) :)

Oh i keep using that trick with Kyra, ive even threatened to remove her clothes from the suitcase :lmao:

We are going to Annettes first thing when we arrive, then probably to BTM and find out if Kyra is tall enough to ride :lmao:

:lmao: We keep using that one too. Our 3 have been in bed since 7pm and the older 2 are still playing up. We leave at 4am so they're going to be blimin tired if they don't hurry up and go to sleep. OH keeps shouting at them, so I feel a bit sorry for them, they must be soooooo excited :goodvibes

Oh i keep using that trick with Kyra, ive even threatened to remove her clothes from the suitcase :lmao:

We are going to Annettes first thing when we arrive, then probably to BTM and find out if Kyra is tall enough to ride :lmao:

Oooh removing the clothes from the suitcase, we haven't done that yet, maybe we will use it tomorrow :) :) :)

:lmao: We keep using that one too. Our 3 have been in bed since 7pm and the older 2 are still playing up.

He has been down since around 8pm. He has eye drops to put in 4 times a day at the moment, he screams each time his horrible parents (us) put them in. So you will be able to hear us if not see us coming.

steve

we shall look out for you all too.

I have nothing lime green , but a very red nose. cant believe whole family have had horrid coldy bug , passing it to and fro last month and I catch it finally yesterday :sad2: .

We get there tuesday hopefully might make it fo rthe sleeping beauty show

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter