January Challenge

I cont to scrap last night and my grand total now is 29 pages! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!

I did 4 more pages last night, so if my math is correct that brings me to 41 for the month :) Almost finished with scrapping goal number 4? One of them anyway :)

PS, I was reading the swap thing, I would like to do one sometime, don't know if I can this time or next being that I understand it is a cruise and never been on a disney cruise, much less any cruise so. Question is, can someone that is participating explain it to me because something just isn't clicking in my brain.

Thanks.

I finished 4 more pages tonight so that brings me to 45. I wanted to check in before I forgot because tomorrow will be super super busy :)

I've done 4 more pages since my last post which gives me a total of 8 pages. That sure doesn't seem like alot cosnidering I really want to get this album done but I've been so busy!! I sold 3 cruises last Friday, a HUGE trip to Hawaii Saturday, quoted a NICE pkg to Sandals in St Lucia for October and have a promise that he'll book it w/me--will be about $7K!! And yesterday
FINALLY got money on a Disney pkg I've been working on since the 28th of Dec. This doesn't count the 5 couples needing a quote for Las Vegas in July, a pkg in Feb to Vegas, and 3 couples to Cancun in June! MAN!! If I sell all of that I can buy a BUNCH of scrapbook material!!! :)
Maybe this weekend I'll get something more done.
Great job to those have finished so many pages. Keep up the good work!
Karen :grouphug:

6 more yesterday so my total is up to 35 pages! I may scrap a few more today! Not sure!

I'm finally on the boards with 14 pages completed and I am still working.

Nothing like an icy day to make you sit inside and scrap all day. I got a total of 33 pages done between last night and today. Wooo! :cheer2:

Alice28 said:
Nothing like an icy day to make you sit inside and scrap all day.

I hear ya! Because of that I did another 17 pages and finished my Niagara Falls trip. It went very fast once I got to the Hershey store part ;)

I am up to 62 pages now. I am officially in a slump because the next thing to do is complete my wedding book which requires the scanning and printing out of 20 pics and my scanner is on the fritz :(

I am smokin'! I finished 48 pages so far! I actually am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel! ( still have tons of pics but i am getting caught up on the ones I really want down!)
Must say I love digital! In the past I would have 24 plus hard copy pictures for each event. Now I have maybe 100 but I only print out 10 or less! So I don't stress over all the pictures to scrap!

Yea....what a weekend...between running errands and other things...I can add 8 more pages to my list. Total...31 :cool1:

Went to a crop Saturday but didn't get all that many done. :blush: Will count up this evening and post updated total. Also DH was off all weekend so we were doing other things.
Deb

My lst available scrapping space was taken over by teh bathroom rennovations. How does the dining room table get taken over by rennovating the upstairs bathroom? Only in my world. I was told that I could have it back after the weekend. I may be in jail by then (in=laws are in on the rennovations and they tend to take over). Are there safe supplies that I could have so they'd let me scrap in jail? :) Endless days of scrapping doesn't sound so bad right now ;)

wtpclc said:
My lst available scrapping space was taken over by teh bathroom rennovations. How does the dining room table get taken over by rennovating the upstairs bathroom? Only in my world. I was told that I could have it back after the weekend. I may be in jail by then (in=laws are in on the rennovations and they tend to take over). Are there safe supplies that I could have so they'd let me scrap in jail? :) Endless days of scrapping doesn't sound so bad right now ;)

LMAO :eek:

I think I would be in jail if my in-laws were part of anything in my house. actually been there,done that. They helped us build our first house and kept telling me what I wanted and didn't want. Drove me crazy.

Some days jail doesn't sound so bad if I could scrap. Imagine getting completely caught up???? With nothing but time on my hands, I'd get it all done.

Thanks WDWMom! It's nice to know that someone understands. I've been battling with "yes, we really do want radiant floor heat" and "No, we really can't go a whole week without a shower" since July. They are wonderful to help, but if you don't want to do the project we want to do, please don't come. We have never asked for their help, so it's not like we force them to work.

I got another 4 done -
and it will be six as soon as my MM foam stamps come in th email and I can do the title on another one!
:)
I will never catch up to Spinning - she is on a roll -
but I am happy to be finally getting something done!
so 30+

Finished off some odds & ends last night and counted up - am at 57 for the month so far!

Hey Carrie...you can come hang out at my house this weekend if you need to keep yourself out of jail!

Deb

Thanks Deb, but I know what they say about the spouses that leave during rennovations :( I do get about 3 to 4 hours off on Saturday, so I should be ok. I'll probably have to show them order forms to prove I really had to be gone, but at least I'll be having fun for a bit.

Holy cow have you been productive this month! You're almost up to cobbler. Some day I'll get back to postin gbig numbers again. It may not be 'til March, but I'll get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter