January Challenge

I think is has helped that a) the weather is awful, b) I have some really specific goals in mind, and c) I'm trying to do some simpler pages. Also I don't have any night classes this semester so I can usually get one or two evening a week, in addition to my weekends to scrap.

Deb

I got 7 pages done on Saturday night as I was trying to stay awake so I could sleep late on Sunday (I had an overnight for Girl Scouts that I was hosting on Sunday night to Monday and needed to be able to stay awake all night. Now if I could have taken my scrapbook stuff with me I could have finished my album!!!). So I'm up to 37. I do have a plan for this Sunday - I want to get my cruise part of my album done. So if I hit that goal, that should put me up another 15 pages or more. I can't believe how awesome you guys have been doing!!!! Great job everyone!

Managed 3 last night for a monthly total of 60 to date.

Today is a snow day for every school in the region...except the college I teach for! Man, and I was really hoping for a day to scrap!
Deb

Uh oh, Deb is giving me a run for my mone ;) :wave: only 2 behind me. I told you I would be in hiatis because of the scanner issue. My mom leaves for vacation this weekend so maybe I can take hers hostage :)

Did 4 more last evening - total of 64 for the month now. I'm on a roll and hope to get another couple done tonight. Time will tell.
Deb

I didn't count how many I finished last night, but it was enough to finish off DS's sophomore year (meaning up to the start of school this year!). As soon as I finish off playing around here I am going to assemble those pages into the book (I don't stop to put them together with the post extenders, etc until I've finished a chunk). Then I need to to the year summary journalling in the lead high school book.

After that I'll pull the photos, etc. for this year. If the scrapping gods are smiling I may actually make the goal of having his HS book(s) up to date by the end of January. And I was hoping for getting to that point by June!

Deb

I found some items that I didn't scrap yet in my son's school book so I did that last night. All of 3 pages but I am completely caught up on his book. That puts me at 65 for now until I can do more in my wedding book.

I have completed 3 out of 4 of my scrapping goals that I wanted to get done by March. Not bad at all I say :)

I completed 30 pages this weekend at my crop! So I am now up too 78 pages! What a wonderful feeling!
Now I have to unpack, (first vacuum my area and straighten it up) and hope to finish some more this week!

Well we were essentially snowed in for the weekend (and when we did get cleared it was so cold I didn't WANT to go out) so I happily scrapped away. DH is in law enforcement so he had to work and kids were busy with projects of their own.

May I have a drumroll please.....

as of 6 pm Sunday evening when I packed it in I have completed 100 pages for the month of January!

Deb

Way to go on the 100 pages!!!!! I'm going to try to scrap some on Saturday but there is no way I can catch up to 100 pages. So I give for the rest of the month!!!! But I have lots more to go so.... :D

Thanks guys, as I said we were pretty well snowbound and I'm on a mission with DS graduating in '06 to get as much of his life done as possible (of course not wanting to short change DD either). I think it also helped to systematically organize my photos to start and then not agonize over every page! Easier said than done I know!

Deb

Okay, I have 15 pages done for the month. I know, it sounds pretty lame compared to most of you, but....I finally finished my Disney Cruise scrapbook today!!!! I am so excited!

Now I need to get my scrap area all straightened back up again, so that I can get back to work on my youngest daughter's scrapbook. I'm about a year behind on that one, but it won't be nearly as much work as the cruise one was.

wuv tigger said:
100 pages!!! :jumping4: :cool1: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :smooth:

I am at 0 for the month of January.

I haven't worked on my pages for 3 weeks now.

I had major dental work done today & am still numb ... no scrapping tonight!

Judy

Well, you've all got me beat. Put me down for a big ZERO! :rolleyes:

I know you'll think my priorites are screwed up, but a working shower is more important right now. So, I'm off to help my hubby.

Congrats Deb! I'll be back with a vengence next month! (Probably not 100, but at least in the running)

WOW, there are some high totals this month. I am leaving tonight for some place much warmer than west Michigan. I will be back onthe boards Feb. 3. If there is a clear winner, go ahead a start the Feb. challenge. I am not sure how many pages I have finished this month, but I did finish our June WDW trip. Just need to keep plugging away at my mom's pictures and my own families. Here are totals to date. Sorry if I messed anyone

cobbler 65
FantasicDisFamily 100
Cruise04 37
pattyt 30
WDWMom lost track
ToDisney 16
bigbabyblues 12
jennyz 5
TN Traveler 8
Beanie 3
pjlla 2
Minnie&Mickey 15
Spinning 78
scrapperjill 31
Alice28 33

Have a great rest of the month everyone. I will be thinking of you all on the tropical beach I will be laying on with Pablo my cabana boy bringing me all the drinks I want.

Hey Sue...have fun and just make sure you bring us at least a picture of Pablo and that tropical beach back! Man is it cold again.

Deb

I can't wait to leave. In the 30's today here in MI, but we are going to the Dominican Republic and I believe it is in the high 80's. Not sure what is going to happen to my sinuses, but I'm sure it won't kill me to sit on the beach all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter