January Exercise Challenge **UPDATED Jan 7th**

so far this week, 268. That puts me at

1530/1500! I'm done, with days to spare........................

I hit 745/1000 tonight. I'm not going to make the month total probably but I'll be really close. I'm trying though!

60 mins thursday on TM and 70 mins today elliptical/strength training ---- 1355/1500

hey! all! my results as of today (1-27-06) are

688/800! :banana:
not to self: only did Tm today haven't been to gym yet!

BTW, do you all update your first or original post? I am finding it hard to locate my "last" posts to help keep track of this! :confused3

renee

55 powerwalk today for me ------ 1410/1500

and MickeyDee -- no time is considered measly!!! Four of those measly sessions is an hour, it all adds up!

Please add 120 minutes for me this week.

808/1500

Terri

I'm at 2110/2000 min :banana: :yay: :banana:

I actually reached my goal yesterday, but had not added up my minutes until today!

Still a few days to go until the end of the month! Come on, you guys! :cheer2: You can do it! :wave:

Hi,

I reached my goal of at least 1000 minutes, currently 1074/1000. :banana: The other goal was to exercise at least sometime everyday this month. I have a few days left to go and I believe I will reach the 2nd goal. :cool1:

I am curious about the update. It appears the original post has not been updated since Jan.7th. and the month is almost over.

I hope all W.I.S.H.er goals are reached for January, if not there is alway next month.

Keep up the good work.
ADisneyMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter