January Exercise Challenge **UPDATED Jan 7th**

My final total for Jan. was 690/1000. I didn't make my goal but there is always next month.

My final total is 2140/2000! :sunny:

Congrats to everyone who participated in the Jan challenge! You are all winners because you have gotten moving! :yay: Special congrats to the many challengers who have made their goal for Jan! :cheer2:

Let's all keep moving on to the Feb challenge! :moped:

I was worried that I had not made my goal for the month, but then I added up the exercise since my last post. I just barely made my goal! :cheer2: :cheer2: I did 905/900!! :cool1: :cool1: Next month I think I will set my goal just a little higher cause I know I can do more.
:cheer2: Thanks to everyone for being here. Just knowing that I had to report my times kept me motivated to do more. :grouphug:

My final exercise total for Jan is 1007/1000. i finally made the challenge :yay: :yay:

70 mins at fitness center and 40 mins of ballet class brings my final total to 1570/1500!!!!! yea me!

*big sigh of relief* I made it JUST past my goal with 20 minutes today bringing me to 1005/1000! Yay for all of us!!!

Congratulations to everyone who joined the challenge and got moving!! Great job!

I finished the challenge at 1321/700!!

I had a stressful final week in this month so I did not meet my challange I got 1220/1500. Hopefully I will meet my goal in Feb.

I came very close... I got 978/1000. on to February. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter