January Exercise Challenge **UPDATED Jan 7th**

I can't believe I'm almost to my goal! I worked out 30 minutes yesterday bringing to me 925/1000! Yay!

30 more minutes tonight! 955/1000! Two days to go...I think I manage 45 minutes between the two in order to reach my goal! Yay!

Went out of town on Thursday, but got 60 minutes in before we left. Made sure that the hotel we stayed in had an exercise room, so was able to get 45 minutes in on Friday. On Saturday, did 15 minutes of exercises, then walked the Vicksburg Battlefield for 5 miles at an hour and a half. Puts my total at 1080/800.

I kept track of my own exercise time on a separate sheet of paper. I have finished goal for the month although I havent recorded my #s on this thread.
Thank you

As of yesterday, I'm at 700/1000. Doesn't look like I'll make my goal for the month, but I'm still amazed at all the days I put in this month. A huge improvement, to say the least. Hopefully next month I can avoid the family emergencies and focus on me!

I'm at 1350 right now and will definitely be reaching my goal this month. YEAH!!

345/400
I won't reach my goal, but do feel better to have gone from just about nada to moving--will be more consistent for February!

Jean

I made my goal - 1525/1500! I will probably add another 40 minutes or so tomorrow, but I had to post my good news! :yay: :thumbsup2 :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :Pinkbounc

Glad to say that I made it 780/500 !

Am back to "full-fledge" working out so my goal-minutes next month will be much higher!

Thanks for keeping track and for all the posts from everyone - everyone's hard work is an inspiration when I think I "can't" or just "won't" exercise - I remember there are a LOT OF WISHer's who are - so I tell myself no pity party today and JUST DO IT!!!!! :love:

MY FINAL NUMBERS!!!

My final January workout this morning has put me at a total of: 1401/1200!!

WooHoo!!!

Great job to everyone else who has participated!!!

Got 55 min in yesterday, but didn't get to the boards to post. Still have today's to do, yet! Everyone has done a FANTASTIC job of moving :yay:this month!! Keep it up!! :thumbsup2
Thanks, Sunny, for the clippie for next month's challenge!!

30 minutes at the gym today, so I made my goal!! First month in a while where I wasn't sick with a cold or surgery or sick kids and was able to make my goal!! :thumbsup2 :tigger:

I was only able to do 740/1000 this month due to getting sick and having a sore back. Oh well, on to next month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter