January Exercise Challenge **UPDATED Jan 7th**

Put me in for 300...........I have already done 15 mins...........Hopefully next month I can add more mins

I ran 40 minutes today - outside!

Loving this unseasonably warm weather, but I know it won't last long.

I took a 60 minute cardio kickboxing class this morning (which I really think should have been worth about 300 minutes :-))!!

i got my start today -- my original plan was to restart Jan 3rd but honestly this challenge 'moves' me and i ended up getting out for a 3 mile walk and then stretching a bit. like Kate i didn't expect to be outside this time of the year, but it felt good to be out and moving and i'm starting to get psyched for training for the April 1 -- 1/2 marathon i registered for :) so that's 50/1500

Hi,
Thanks for this thread.

My daughter is going to join me in this challenge. This is great because we can support each other.

Please add ADisneyDaughter :Pinkbounc

Once I told her she could do a variety of exercises not just treadmill (my favorite) she agreed.

Yesterday was my 7th day in a row of exercising. My goal is to get some exercise in everyday. :cheer2:

ADisneyMom 32/1000

ADisneyDaughter 0/1000

DD6 wanted to go for a walk, so we took a lap around the neighborhood add 10 mins please for a total of 25/300

Please add me for 1000 minutes. I have 25 minutes of for today.
0025/1000

I am at 80/1500

Walked at lunch for 30 minutes and then was at the gym tonight for 50

I've done 173 minutes so far this month. That puts me at 173/1600.
Thanks!
Jana

Is it to late to join... I would love to. My goal is for 1000 mins.

I'm a newbie and I would like to join as well if I can. I am just getting back into the "exercise" game so my goal is 500 minutes. I am off to hit the treadmill right now so I will update with an amount later today :).

I decided to edit this rather than post again, but I am at 30/500. :)

welcome all newbies!!

i hit the fitness center today for 65 mins -- 115/1500

Please add me in for the challenge if it's not too late. I will do 1000 min. in January.

Thanks for starting the challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter