January Exercise Challenge **UPDATED Jan 7th**

A friend of mine talked me into joining!! I am setting my goal for 450 minutes this month. I have walked every day for 15 minutes so I think that I can do it!

35 minutes today bringing my total to 105/1000.

I did the 1 mile WATP 15 mins for a total of 55/300

jonestavern said:
just found this. Please sign me up for 400 minutes :blush:
I feel sheepish with so low a goal, but as I am very overweight I think it's pretty realistic

Jean

You shouldn't feel bad about that. It is much better to set a realistic goal than one you won't make that will discourage you. That is why a lot of people fail. They set a goal of an hour a day or something like that, when they aren't used to devoting that time mentally or physically. My goal is pretty low too :).

I just got back from a hour body pump class and a hour spinning class which puts me at 180/1500

Hi,

ADisneyMom checking in with an update.

ADisneyDaughter 100/1000
Her time includes Taebo and treadmill :banana: .

ADisneyMom 196/1000
My time includes;Treadmill,stretching,yoga and light weight lifting. :banana:

Gotta keep it up :cool1:

Up to 195 today out of 1750..................

I know you haven't updated since I joined but I sure hope I can join. If so, I walked 40 minutes today bringing me to 70/500. Thanks

Yesterday I did 40 min of walking, 25 min of weights and 30 min on the elliptical.

285/1500 :banana:

40 minutes on treadmill - 2.07 miles. And my first WW meeting Yeah:cool1:
Janell 105/1000

Please add me in. I've lost a few days but I think I can recover. I'll do 1200.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter