• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

I'm sorry, I thought we were waiting for passholder discounts, I never knew there was a Disney Visa discount, and I've been a Disney visa holder since they first came out many years ago!

What is the discount for the Disney Visa? Do I need a specific PIN or code?

The discounts are out today. The CM said that they are coming out today but the computers are down. Play Stay and Dine is released and so is a room only. He said to call back. They don't know when the system will be up. He suggested calling.

Visa only or everybody?

I can't remember does the visa discount show up on the specials page or is there another link?

It true!!!!! I called it comes out today!! The system is down but as soon as it is up we can get the play stay dine

CM was VERY helpful. Stay, Play and Dine will be up to $500 off, depending on what you choose. All discounts are released today. IF you have a Disney Visa then you will get an additional 10% off the room only discount. Value resorts will have a 15% discount but it's 25% if you have the Visa. Port Orleans only has a 10%. Some of the deluxe, CBR will have 35%. I hope I wrote down correctly what he was saying. He felt very bad that their computer systems were down. He said for the Disney Visa you will need to call for the discount. It sounds like all discounts released today. They are not able to view anyone's reservations right now either. He said to call back in maybe 40 minutes

Agree. CM said Port Orleans had room discount but not stay play dine. No booking yet. Said I would be calling every 10 minutes!

But I don't understand how the CM I spoke to could tell me all of that, and other people are told no discounts today.

CM was VERY helpful. Stay, Play and Dine will be up to $500 off, depending on what you choose. All discounts are released today. IF you have a Disney Visa then you will get an additional 10% off the room only discount. Value resorts will have a 15% discount but it's 25% if you have the Visa. Port Orleans only has a 10%. Some of the deluxe, CBR will have 35%. I hope I wrote down correctly what he was saying. He felt very bad that their computer systems were down. He said for the Disney Visa you will need to call for the discount. It sounds like all discounts released today. They are not able to view anyone's reservations right now either. He said to call back in maybe 40 minutes

$500 pp? If so that's huge for us 5 adults!

Will it go online within the hour too?

The CM I spoke to said that all discounts are released today, not just for Visa. Again, other CM are saying different things but I would keep trying today even if you don't have the Disney Visa. Just in case.

Just got off the phone. CM would neither confirm or deny any discounts today, but also said they were "having down time" and to try back in an hour.

Is there no discount for both POFQ and POR? Usually at least one has a discount. If not I'll be so sad I love that resort!

Thank you for the info Moomduck1. Think we may need to reconsider resorts :(. Every bit helps but we were hoping for more than 10%.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter