January/February 2018 discounts, who else is in?

Thank you for the info Moomduck1. Think we may need to reconsider resorts :(. Every bit helps but we were hoping for more than 10%.

He said it was an ADDITIONAL 10% off for Visa holders. In other words, if people without a Disney Visa are getting 15%, Disney Visa holders get 25% off.

Ok I asked very specific questions. ALL discounts will drop today, he said BIG things. However they have no ETA for the system enhancement that is currently running. I would keep an eye on the website and call when you can. I am shooting for another 1.5 hrs and then less time between after that.

Everyone doesn't get the $500 discount. He said UP TO $500, depending on your package. I was more interested in the room only so I didn't ask for specifics on the Stay, Play and Dine.

Wonder if this still counts towards All Star Movies. Rumor last week it wouldn’t count towards AM and POR.

CM was VERY helpful. Stay, Play and Dine will be up to $500 off, depending on what you choose. All discounts are released today. IF you have a Disney Visa then you will get an additional 10% off the room only discount. Value resorts will have a 15% discount but it's 25% if you have the Visa. Port Orleans only has a 10%. Some of the deluxe, CBR will have 35%. I hope I wrote down correctly what he was saying. He felt very bad that their computer systems were down. He said for the Disney Visa you will need to call for the discount. It sounds like all discounts released today. They are not able to view anyone's reservations right now either. He said to call back in maybe 40 minutes
Will CBR be 35% plus an additional 10% with the Disney Visa?

My CM said POR has a 10% room only discount, 25% with Disney Visa. I didn't ask about POFQ. He said that the best discount for deluxe are animal kingdom standard rooms.

Will CBR be 35% plus an additional 10% with the Disney Visa?

I'm sorry, I'm not sure about that. It was a lot of information and I was up most of the night checking for the discounts. I thought that he was saying CBR and CSR were 35% plus the 10%, but he could have been saying 35% with Disney Visa and 25% without.

Just spoke to CM and WL is NOT included!?

She listed these as the included.........

All Stars
Saratoga Springs
Y&B Club
Fort Wilderness
Caribbean
Board Walk
Grand Floridian
AKL
OKW
Boardwalk

Last edited:
Moomduck1 we are actually booked at POR, however we always knew we may need to change resorts due to the popularity at POR.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise and we can stay deluxe lol.

Is Caribbean Beach still under construction? Why is it so unpopular? Would people take Caribbean or Sarasota?

She listed.........

All Stars
Saratoga Springs
Y&B Club
Fort Wilderness
Caribbean
Board Walk
Grand Floridian
AKL
OKW
Boardwalk

I hope WL is included, really want to stay there but wont if there is no discounts. Need something for a discount.

She listed.........

All Stars
Saratoga Springs
Y&B Club
Fort Wilderness
Caribbean
Board Walk
Grand Floridian
AKL
OKW
Boardwalk
the ones she listed ARE included? Or are not? Sorry I am confused :)

I was just told 20% for Caribbean beach resort. And regular dining plan for moderate resorts with the play stay and dine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter