January WISH, Journey into January with hope and joy!

Self care Sunday what are you doing?
Not sure. We've been kind of in limbo on making plans until we find out when the guys are working on different projects in the laundry room.

I have so many things I want to do in my head, that I end up overwhelmed by the choices and doing none of them. I think I need to make a loose schedule for myself.

Sorry to be MIA for a few days...it's been a week of demands at work and home.

I love how I got Cinderella, my favorite princess.

Yesterday, temps dropped to -4 degrees which is uncommon where I live. Right now it's 38 degrees, a regular heatwave in comparison. This has been the year of 3 seasons all in one day...freezing morning temps that go all the way up into the 50's midday. So, I typically wear a short-sleeved spring/summer top, cardigan, and switch between two Land's End down jackets depending on just how cold the day starts. It's nuts. No measurable snowfall yet, so I wonder if my class's Snow Day announcement video will ever be used.

Today is a day to pay bills, do household chores, and chill out before I have to get back to the madness. Have a nice day everyone.

For Self-care today I went to breakfast at one of my favorite places and had some protein, not just carbs. Then I went for a short walk at the beach at the fort... it is grey and damp today and the beach is so much wilder than the beaches I had access to before and it felt great.

Next up I'm going to work on household organization stuff, mostly in the dressing room. Then I'll get myself cleaned up and go to the movie at 4pm.

The linocut class yesterday was everything I hoped it would be... a room full of people joyfully exploring creativity. I'm happy with what I created and am inspired to do more and get better at carving.

1675624464522.png

Last edited:

Just got home from bringing the DSs to see Annie! While Annie is far from my favorite show seeing how into it the kids were was great. Wasn't sure as DS7 seemed overwhelmed and nervous at the start but by the third song he was smiling and clapping after every song. It did my heart good.
DS10 is currently showering and belting "Tomorrow." Ah I love it

Just got home from bringing the DSs to see Annie! While Annie is far from my favorite show seeing how into it the kids were was great. Wasn't sure as DS7 seemed overwhelmed and nervous at the start but by the third song he was smiling and clapping after every song. It did my heart good.
DS10 is currently showering and belting "Tomorrow." Ah I love it
Oh my gosh, I love that!! I can just picture him singing. :-)

Annie is actually one of my favorite plays, because my school did it when I was in 6th grade. (I was one of the Warbucks maids.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter