Jen and Brook's Excellent Adventure

Great fair update & DISmeet!!! :thumbsup2

Claire looks like she really enjoyed the rides!!! I'm sad that Luke is so afraid of them & won't ride -- but maybe I should just be happy he doesn't yet & save up the money for when he decides to! Our fair ride prices for all day are ridiculous! We used to have a "pay all day" that included admission & rides but they did away with it. No idea why! lol!

I love your new hoodie!!! I'm obsessed with hoodies too & have a collection of them (but I need more Disney ones!) I think we "have" to have them living in OH/PA, right?! ;)

And I soooo understand what you mean about the changing temps! It was crazy hot here one day & the next morning, Luke and I were both wearing pants and hoodies!

I'm going over right now to read the beginning of Phineas & Ferb's report!!!

The fair looks like fun. I wish we would have something like that. There is a state fair every year in Columbia but thats 3 hours away. I might do some looking into it and go this year after seeing your pictures.

I'm heading over to your new tr!

Great fair update & DISmeet!!! :thumbsup2

Claire looks like she really enjoyed the rides!!! I'm sad that Luke is so afraid of them & won't ride -- but maybe I should just be happy he doesn't yet & save up the money for when he decides to! Our fair ride prices for all day are ridiculous! We used to have a "pay all day" that included admission & rides but they did away with it. No idea why! lol!

I love your new hoodie!!! I'm obsessed with hoodies too & have a collection of them (but I need more Disney ones!) I think we "have" to have them living in OH/PA, right?! ;)

And I soooo understand what you mean about the changing temps! It was crazy hot here one day & the next morning, Luke and I were both wearing pants and hoodies!

I'm going over right now to read the beginning of Phineas & Ferb's report!!!

We do have some wacky weather here. I do wear hoodies a lot.

The fair looks like fun. I wish we would have something like that. There is a state fair every year in Columbia but thats 3 hours away. I might do some looking into it and go this year after seeing your pictures.

I'm heading over to your new tr!

It is a lot of fun, but it sure isn't Disney when it comes to the rides. :laughing:

Adorable 1st day of school pics! I love how preppy both girls look - I assume they go to a private school?

Great fair pictures too-and how fun to have an impromptu DIS meet!! :thumbsup2 Henry was looking at the pics and said he wanted to come visit and go to the fair. :laughing: :goodvibes

Adorable 1st day of school pics! I love how preppy both girls look - I assume they go to a private school?

Great fair pictures too-and how fun to have an impromptu DIS meet!! :thumbsup2 Henry was looking at the pics and said he wanted to come visit and go to the fair. :laughing: :goodvibes

Yes, they do. But the Toledo Public School wears that same uniform (we are not in that district, but it's close)

I would love for Henry to come and visit and go to the fair too.:lovestruc

Hi Jen! I found my way to your TR and I am really enjoying reading! I'm on p. 13 but I have got to go to bed tonight. Both kids are sick with colds (oh joy) and I'll be next if I don't get some sleep! I cannot wait to read more tomorrow. :goodvibes

OK, now many of us have read your TR so we know there isn't much of that ship you didn't take pictures of. I was able to create a model of the ship from your pictures, the only things I am missing are the port side rudder, and the doorknob for room 7249.:lmao:

I forgot how funny you are. Seriously funny! :rotfl2:

Yeah I said I would never marry a farmer! It drove me crazy when my dad would drive really slow and had to check out OTHER people's fields! In my defense he was not a farmer when I married DH! LOL!

Pretty much DH is farming his own rented land from DH grandma and Dad is helping him and DH is able to use Dad's fancy equipment and DH gets to keep the profit! We want to save enough money in a couple of years to put a decent down payment to build a house (once we sell this house) and then eventually DH to farm full time! He will be way more flexible this way incase Caleb would get sick or something then DH can stay home with him!

I'm thinking that we need to start a "married to a farmer" support group here...we've got our first 3 members right here! :laughing:

I know EXACTLY what you mean about dad driving slowly to check out every other farmer's crops...no matter where we were or where we were headed! My dad was a farmer too...dairy and crops until I was in the 6th grade, then beef, pigs and crops....and now just crops. And I'm married to a dairy farmer.

Hi Jen! I found my way to your TR and I am really enjoying reading! I'm on p. 13 but I have got to go to bed tonight. Both kids are sick with colds (oh joy) and I'll be next if I don't get some sleep! I cannot wait to read more tomorrow. :goodvibes

I forgot how funny you are. Seriously funny! :rotfl2:

I'm thinking that we need to start a "married to a farmer" support group here...we've got our first 3 members right here! :laughing:

I know EXACTLY what you mean about dad driving slowly to check out every other farmer's crops...no matter where we were or where we were headed! My dad was a farmer too...dairy and crops until I was in the 6th grade, then beef, pigs and crops....and now just crops. And I'm married to a dairy farmer.

Farmers Wives anonymous.....Hi My name is Jen...and I am married to a Dairy farmer....

Finally got caught up with this TR! Our trip went great & I need to get my TR started.

Love the fair stuff. I used to enter stuff in our county fair, but haven't entered in a long time.

Finally got caught up with this TR! Our trip went great & I need to get my TR started.

Love the fair stuff. I used to enter stuff in our county fair, but haven't entered in a long time.

So glad you had a great trip.
I am almost done with my other TR and then I can get this one started.
I used to enter pictures into the fair, but it always seems like a hassle to do it now a days, and then I regret not doing it each year. LOL

A little behind, but :thumbsup2to the DIS meet at your state fair. I can't say I have ever had one of those YET. There's still hope. Right? :laughing:

A little behind, but :thumbsup2to the DIS meet at your state fair. I can't say I have ever had one of those YET. There's still hope. Right? :laughing:

It was just the county fair, but still really fun to have a meet.

I am most likely going to take a Disney Dream cruise next Nov. We are working on the dates right now, but I think it will be my side of the family...minus Skip, who has no desire to travel with my family.

I also hope to get my TR started from this trip soon. I am done writing up the Phineas and Ferb TR (just need to post it) and have the video made, so I can devote my picture editing time to the TR now. We've got a slightly busy weekend though, so we'll see how things go.

Hey everyone, if you haven't already, come on over and read the TR about this trip. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter