Jen and Brook's Excellent Adventure

Welcome home, Jen!!! :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear about what you girls learned!!! I loved following along, thanks for posting all of the pics to update us!!! :thumbsup2

I had to laugh when you said that you guys ate so much!!! I think that between the four of you, there was always someone talking about food or saying "We ate too much today"! LOL I thought it was funny when you said that you rolled out of Beaches & Cream because when you (or Patty?) posted that pic of the two of you eating those ginormous sundaes, I thought that you both looked amazing!!! I thought to myself "Wow, both of their diets are really working! I have to ask them what they're doing!" But ironically, at the same time I said that, I was looking at those sundaes & wishing I had ice cream!!! :laughing:

I also laughed when you mentioned that Mindy talks more than anyone you've ever met. Her & I have decided that she is my Disney Mom and well, now that you say she likes to talk, I guess her & I have more in common than we originally thought!!! You need to meet me in person sometime, Jen, and then tell me who talks more -- Mindy or me!!! ;)

I love the pics you and Brook posted at your graduation with Mickey!!!

I think I already said this but I love the shirts that you had made! I really want to get a MWT tank made before our trip but I'm running out of time so I might have to just buy an iron-on & make it myself. How long did it take to get the shirts? Where did you get them? Vista? PM me & let me know when you have time!

I cannot wait to hear more about the AEP!!!!! Details please! ;)

I love the picture of your graduation with Mickey:love:

I do too. I think every adult just melted when he walked in the room. And evidently Mickey went to Evergreen Highschool (the school my two older ones graduated from) because the boys wear green there too! :thumbsup2

Welcome home, Jen!!! :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear about what you girls learned!!! I loved following along, thanks for posting all of the pics to update us!!! :thumbsup2

I had to laugh when you said that you guys ate so much!!! I think that between the four of you, there was always someone talking about food or saying "We ate too much today"! LOL I thought it was funny when you said that you rolled out of Beaches & Cream because when you (or Patty?) posted that pic of the two of you eating those ginormous sundaes, I thought that you both looked amazing!!! I thought to myself "Wow, both of their diets are really working! I have to ask them what they're doing!" But ironically, at the same time I said that, I was looking at those sundaes & wishing I had ice cream!!! :laughing:

I also laughed when you mentioned that Mindy talks more than anyone you've ever met. Her & I have decided that she is my Disney Mom and well, now that you say she likes to talk, I guess her & I have more in common than we originally thought!!! You need to meet me in person sometime, Jen, and then tell me who talks more -- Mindy or me!!! ;)

I love the pics you and Brook posted at your graduation with Mickey!!!

I think I already said this but I love the shirts that you had made! I really want to get a MWT tank made before our trip but I'm running out of time so I might have to just buy an iron-on & make it myself. How long did it take to get the shirts? Where did you get them? Vista? PM me & let me know when you have time!

I cannot wait to hear more about the AEP!!!!! Details please! ;)

I don't think you could beat Mindy...she wins the prize. LOL! I talk alot too and my DD Paige is a talker, she used to talk herself to sleep, but Mindy would give her a run for her money...I'm betting Mindy even talks WHILE she's sleeping. :lmao:

I did get our shirts from Vista Print. It depends on what shipping you chose, to how fast they come. They don't have tanks though. I even wrote them and suggested they carry them. I even made Tom and Karin some cruise shirts as well.
I think I gained ten pounds, but honestly I didn't wigh myself. But we ate alot and I was so bloated all the time...very attractive, I know. Patty looks fabulous. She said she has lost 60 pounds. I swore when I came home I would get back to it all, but so far, I haven't done a bit of exercising or dieting. I actually have felt exhuasted, so I guess I need to perk back up and get to it.
Those sundaes were awesome. I ate about every bite, and I think Patty ate about 3/4's of hers. I am so glad we tried itout. I have been saying for years I would, but never made it there.

Glad you had a great trip!

The P & F tag along sounds too cute! They definitely need a TR! We play this game with DS where his stuffed Mickey sneaks into someones suitcase every year.

That ice cream looks delish!

I can kind of guess why they don't want such detailed TR's of the agent trips. You gotta keep some of the Magic and secrets a secret, right? :confused3 If we ever saw Mickey out of uniform I think I'd cry! :sad1:

Welcome Back! Sounds like you had a fabulous trip. So funny that Claire thought Henry was a Disney character. :rotfl2: I almost lost it on that one.

I can't wait to read all about your trip and see pictures of all your fabulous tours. It sounds so fun! It makes me want to quit my job and be a Disney TA!

Sounds like you girls had a ton of fun! It was really hard to keep up and not be completely envious! I can't wait to hear more!

Welcome Back! Sounds like you had a fabulous trip. So funny that Claire thought Henry was a Disney character. :rotfl2: I almost lost it on that one.

I can't wait to read all about your trip and see pictures of all your fabulous tours. It sounds so fun! It makes me want to quit my job and be a Disney TA!

I totally cracked up when she told MIL that Henry was a Disney character.

Sounds like you girls had a ton of fun! It was really hard to keep up and not be completely envious! I can't wait to hear more!

We did. It was busy though. They had us moving all day long. In fact on the La Nouba day I was half tempted to skip it. If it wasn't La Nouba, I might have. Brook said the dame thing when we went back to change for it. I told her a nap sounded so good at that point in time, but this was something I most likely would never see other wise.

It sounds like you guys had an awesome time! I need to ask Patty about her diet! That's amazing! I can't wait to see the P&F TR!

A few more pics...These are from Patty's phone

294851_2312217287413_1308821724_2838571_287188_n.jpg

Donald was GROWLING at Patty in this one! It was hilarious! Hence our faces. :rotfl: She even asked him, "Are you growling?!" and he just growled at us more! Crazy, crazy Donald.

Brook brought us each a black and white cookie. I never had one before, but Claire and I opened it up today. lets just say we really like it and have been nibbling on it all day.
Patty brought us these really cute carmel apples decorated disney style.....I think we will tackle that next.
Then maybe next week the diet will start.

Glad you like it! We are big fans of those cookies too - they never last "all day" though. :rolleyes1 Wasn't Patty's apple AWESOME?! She makes them for craft fairs and the proceeds take them on their Disney trips! :thumbsup2

Ferb ate the whole thing!

292095_2357823345778_1256074446_2872953_4229201_n.jpg

:rotfl2: I didn't see that one! Love it!

We did. It was busy though. They had us moving all day long. In fact on the La Nouba day I was half tempted to skip it. If it wasn't La Nouba, I might have. Brook said the dame thing when we went back to change for it. I told her a nap sounded so good at that point in time, but this was something I most likely would never see other wise.

I'm really glad I didn't skip it, but man...I was so exhausted by that day! We were going, going, going - and Jen did WAY more than I did in the parks at night! :worship: I have no idea how you were even functioning by the last day! :laughing:

You were an AWESOME roommate! I loved meeting you (and the other gals) and hope our paths cross again in the future!!!! :hug::hug::hug:

I'm still uploading pics - close to 4,000. I hope to start a TR and do both my current Feb/March and this one at the same time, and just throw up a quick "picture TR" for May at some point.

That's the goal. We'll see how it all works out. :rotfl: At this point I just need to get caught up again!

I'm so glad you are starting soon, as I am already forgetting stuff, so hopefully you'll remember what I forget! I need to get my other one done, or close to done before starting this one, but I only have a little bit left. But still a lot of pictures. I am glad I have a lot of TR's to keep me occupied for quite some time. I have no clue when we'll be going back, but I hope this spring to sail DCL again.

Sooooo....... we got some mail from a certain mouse the other day ::MickeyMo telling Maddie he was looking forward to seeing her this November :love: I don't suppose you would know anything about that? ;) That was so sweet, Maddie was very excited to get her mail. Too bad she's so smart - she thinks I sent it - I honestly told her I had nothing to do with it, but she doesn't believe me :lmao:

Sooooo....... we got some mail from a certain mouse the other day ::MickeyMo telling Maddie he was looking forward to seeing her this November :love: I don't suppose you would know anything about that? ;) That was so sweet, Maddie was very excited to get her mail. Too bad she's so smart - she thinks I sent it - I honestly told her I had nothing to do with it, but she doesn't believe me :lmao:

I can honestly tell Maddie that YOU didn't send it. LOL! It was sent from Ohio, I can tell you that much. LOL!:rotfl2: I was going to send it out from Florida, but I forgot stamps, and got too busy to actually look for some for sale. I was going to send something to Claire too, but I figure she would know it was from me since I was there at that time. :rolleyes1
I guess I could technically stil l end her something now, she wouldn't know anything about postmarks. :laughing:

I can honestly tell Maddie that YOU didn't send it. LOL! It was sent from Ohio, I can tell you that much. LOL!:rotfl2: I was going to send it out from Florida, but I forgot stamps, and got too busy to actually look for some for sale. I was going to send something to Claire too, but I figure she would know it was from me since I was there at that time. :rolleyes1
I guess I could technically stil l end her something now, she wouldn't know anything about postmarks. :laughing:

Very true!!! :thumbsup2 Thanks again, it was a very sweet thing to do :love:

I'm so glad you are starting soon, as I am already forgetting stuff, so hopefully you'll remember what I forget! I need to get my other one done, or close to done before starting this one, but I only have a little bit left. But still a lot of pictures. I am glad I have a lot of TR's to keep me occupied for quite some time. I have no clue when we'll be going back, but I hope this spring to sail DCL again.

Jen - I hope you do go on another cruise this spring, I need to live vicariously through other people's trip reports until I can get Mr. Resistant to agree to a Disney cruise for the two of us! So, plan on! I'm sure by then Skip will be agreeing to go on a cruise!

Very true!!! :thumbsup2 Thanks again, it was a very sweet thing to do :love:

No problem!

Jen - I hope you do go on another cruise this spring, I need to live vicariously through other people's trip reports until I can get Mr. Resistant to agree to a Disney cruise for the two of us! So, plan on! I'm sure by then Skip will be agreeing to go on a cruise!

I do too, but you never know with Skip. He's Mr. Last Minute with everything.

I am so excited to try DCL. People say once you go DCL you won't want any other cruise line. In my case, I haven't even gone yet and I am only wanting to book another DCL cruise :lmao:

I am so excited to try DCL. People say once you go DCL you won't want any other cruise line. In my case, I haven't even gone yet and I am only wanting to book another DCL cruise :lmao:

You are going to love it Stephanie. I loved it so much that I want my next trip to be a DCL cruise...over a Disney destination. Claire talks about it all the time as well. I think after we took the tour of the Dram, Brook got bitten even more by the cruising bug. I can't wait to hear about her trip next year. I would love to do that one, but arifare to NYC isn't any cheaper than flying to FL and Skip wouldn't care for the Sea Days.

I'm subbing now because I want to get in on the TR when it is started.:surfweb:
I followed Brooke's adventures on FB and it looked fun. In fact I would say it was looking at those pics that caused me to book for February. I swore I wasn't going to go again until after the cruise. Oh well! Anyway, I loved your Dream food TR. Followed along with that right after I booked Fantasy. So yumm-o!

Can't wait to see Brooke's 3,457 photos or whatever it was. Thanks, ladies!

I'm subbing now because I want to get in on the TR when it is started.:surfweb:
I followed Brooke's adventures on FB and it looked fun. In fact I would say it was looking at those pics that caused me to book for February. I swore I wasn't going to go again until after the cruise. Oh well! Anyway, I loved your Dream food TR. Followed along with that right after I booked Fantasy. So yumm-o!

Can't wait to see Brooke's 3,457 photos or whatever it was. Thanks, ladies!

Great. I hope to get started in the next few weeks. I'm still finishing off my last one, and I think Brook is going to start hers soon as well. I'm excited to see Brooks pictures too. Though I wonder how many of them I am in the background of....perhaps itching my rear, picking my nose, or just plain looking dumb. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter