Jen's Journal.....Baby Steps to a new me

I agree with Tracy! :thumbsup2 You can do it!! I definitely think you're ready for your own classroom in an elementary school. Just believe in yourself! :goodvibes

hi guys--Thanks for hanging around...I havent bee naround much because ive been very blah and dont want to post junk ...but thanks for sticking around!

:upsidedow

Just thinkin' of ya. Give me a holler and let's make some plans!

Hey girl! Long time no talk to sorry you've feeling blah. I hope you are doing better right now! Good luck on finding a good school to work in you will be an excellent teacher. :)

hey guys--thanks for visiting..im feeling a bit better today so wanted to come say hi..
its snowing and so pretty outside! im planning on getting in my pjs and getting some work done

gradbeth--havent seen you in so long..how are you?!

Hello everyone and happy friday-I am home since we had a snow day today!! im so excited! I got a call around 6 that we were delayed til 9..around 8, they called that we were closed--So ive cleaned the entire house and now im doing NOTHING!
I had plans to go out tonight but I think Ill cancel--between the weather and me feeling Under the weather--i think its best to stay home tonight.

Other than that, not too much going on. I may be going to disney in July--I took the week off work alreayd, but probably wont be able to book for a month or so--waiting to see if my cousin can definitely go. If not, i have a week off in july to go somewhere!

Hope you all have a great weekend

Kim-lets plan a day out sometime soon!

Hey Jen,

I hope you had a nice 3 day weekend.:thumbsup2 I also hope you are feeling a bit better.

A trip anywhere in July will be fun.

Take care,
BEth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter