Jen's Journal.....Baby Steps to a new me

hello everyone-I am so sorry I havent been around. It has just been crazy lately. But i have no big plans for this weekend and am looking forward to doing nothing! I have 33 days til the c ruise!!! I cant believe how close it is.

I am pretty excited about something too..I havent really been looking forward to christmas with everything that has been going on. But my favorite cousin from colorad is coming here for a week!! we have been trying to plan it but airfare was ridiculous..She called me last week and asked if she was still welcome...so shes coming and will be here til the 2nd! i cannot wait and it gives me something to look forward to for the holidays.

Hope you all have a great weekend

Hey Jen....sorry I haven't checked in in a while....:guilty: Very sorry to hear about your grandpa :grouphug:

Glad your cousin is coming for the holidays....it's nice to have something to look forward to.....that, and the cuise!!

re

Hi guys-
I just wanted to let you know i am hanging in there..having a harder time than i thought but im just going day by day.

Have a great weekend all!

Hey Jen,

Some days will be worse than others. Things will be better with your cousin in town. When does she arrive, and what adventures do you have planned.

Take care,
Beth

Hi beth-my cousin will be here early early morning on the 26th..so far, we are going to atlantic city, new york city, a military bar, movies, dinner......not sure what else yet...

Hi Jen,

That's great that your cousin is coming out to visit you! You have a lot of great places picked out to go to while she is visiting...You'll have so much fun!:cool1:

Hope you have a great Tuesday!:hug:

Good morning, sweetie! I am so sorry I have been out of touch and I am so sorry for all that your family has been through this year. I am so glad you have your cousin's visit to look forward to, and your plans sound great!!

Have a great day and an awesome Christmas, Jen! :hug:

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Jen!:santa: Your cousin will be in town soon and I bet you guys will have a blast!:banana: Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers...:grouphug:

Merry Christmas my friends!!!!!

I am hanging in there..Today is one month since my grandpa passed away so it is going to be hard on my grandma and my family tonight celebrating. Tonight we have all my cousins over and we do christmas eve with them. and then we go to a firemen's house for dessert and more presents. Before we go to bed, my brother and I exchange presents.

Tomorrow, we do stockings and then presents..My grandmother will be here so she is not alone on this first christmas..her and grandpa always come here anyway. My brother has to work tomorrow night so we will be eating early. then, late late tomorrow night, i get to go pick up my cousin at the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure i will not be on here much until after she goes home in January...then its time to get ready for the cruise..but if i dont get here, thanks for everything and enjoy the holidays!

Merry Christmas Jen!!
Enjoy your time with your family!!

marie

Merry Christmas, Buddy!! :hug:

Have a great time with your cuz. :banana: If you wanna stop by on your AC day, let me know! :thumbsup2

Hello everyone and happy new year!
Im sorry i havent been around much, but my cousin was here and we had a fantastic time! I am working on going through some pictures then i will post some on here. We went to NYC, Atlantic city, bowling,movies, dinner, etc etc etc - I was so glad she was here but i was sad to see her go--we always have a great time!

I went back to work on Wednesday and its been a quick 3 days! This weekend, I am planning on getting my hair done, going to a movie, and meeting a friend for lunch. Other than that, its going to be football and getting ready for the trip!

I was thinking about resolutions and wanted to switch mine from last year...I want to be healthier--taking my pills when im supposed to, watching what i eat, exercising--but im not going to go crazy this year..Also, i want to try not to be too hard on myself..sounds dumb, but i am VERY hard on myself typically so i am going ot try to stop that

I leave on FRIDAY!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how fast this cruise is coming..the holidays really made the days fly by! I started to pack and just need to wash my tank tops and hang them up to dry since they are wrinkled from being folded for awhile. I am pretty excited about the trip and cannot believe i only have 4 more working days!

I just found out that the dallas cowboys' playoff game is on formal night on the cruise..So im going to have to get off the island a bit early to get ready for formal night so i can watch the game for an hour and a half before dinner..then ill be the crazy one running from the dining room to the sports bar in the heels and dress to check the score between courses!

I am going to try to be around this week to chat with you guys--I am working early monday 650-350 so it will be nice to get out a bit early. Tuesdya i have a CPR class after work..Wednesday im meeting a friend for drinks after work..and thursday is last minute everything!

Have a great weekend all!

Just wanted to share some pictures from my cousin's trip here!

One of the many shots we took of the Statue of Liberty
DSCN2658.jpg

My cousins and i--the one on the far right is the cousin from colorado
DSCN2663.jpg

we were taking a ton of pictures from the ferry
PC280214.jpg

At the military bar for Shannon's birthday
PC260034.jpg

Had to stop at the beach
PC300349.jpg

Driving down the road
PC300329.jpg

And New Years Eve
DSCN2756.jpg

I figured i would share thse pictures nwo because in a couple of weeks ill have alot more!

Great pictures, Jen!:thumbsup2 I'm glad that you had a good time with your cousin.:goodvibes

In just a few days, you'll be cruising again! I bet you are getting so excited!:cool1:

Have a great week!:hug:

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!

A cruise! Sounds like a blast!!! Hope you have a great time!

Stacie

Hi Jan,

It looks like you had a great time. I think you are wise to make the resolutions you did. Women can be incredibly hard on themselves, and it helps no one. Good for you.

have a wonderful trip, and I can't wait to see the pictures.

Take care,
Beth

Hi everyone--I wanted to stop by tonight since I dont think I will have another chance before I leave...One more day of work and were leaving Friday morning! Im so excited!! So i hope you all have agreat week---dont let me get to page 2 ;)

Hope you're having a wonderful time on your cruise, Jen! Just catching up, again, & looks like you're doing really well. I LOVE the pictures!!! Can't wait to see cruise pics!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter