JL leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she may announce soon...she wasn't ready yet to do so, and has been dealing with the new house, moving, etc.

I think she may announce soon...she wasn't ready yet to do so, and has been dealing with the new house, moving, etc.
Yep. She had said a while ago that it would probably be in August when she'd be able to share what she's up to now.

Yep. She had said a while ago that it would probably be in August when she'd be able to share what she's up to now.
Yep, that's what I remember too, Steve. And I assume she's been "lining herself up" with buying the house/moving, etc. to be more ready for the next chapter, so I'd say it's a good bet. I'm sure she will be totally and awesomely successful at whatever she does!

Just curious I haven't heard any news on JL yet. Anybody hear anything ?
From her Facebook page, it looks as though she may have got a job with the Disney Parks Blog. She posted a photo a while back from the set of a Disney Parks Blog video anyway...

From her Facebook page, it looks as though she may have got a job with the Disney Parks Blog. She posted a photo a while back from the set of a Disney Parks Blog video anyway...
Yes, I surmised that a long time ago, but somebody else said they didn't think so, so we'll see! Whatever it is, she deserves the best, and has oodles of talent and drive!

I don't think it's for the parks blog because she went another day to a non Disney location for work.

I don't remember a Disney Parks photo, but I believe they occasionally invite others to events. She had a Disney contractor badge on in one photo though, and also pics with other bloggers like Matt Hochberg...

On facebook she had a green WDW Id If I remember correctly those are what third party/contractors are given.

Because she had her tattoo removed (remember the Alice tattoo she got on The Trip?), I was thinking it's a Disney job for sure.

Folks, I know we're all curious (I certainly am) but at this point, the thread is getting repetitive. JeniLynn will tell us what she's doing when she's ready to tell us. I suspect it will be soon based on what she's said previously and what she has told people individually. I'm sure it will be something super-cool and I'm sure she will be awesome doing it but we need to wait a bit longer to find out what it is.

I just want to chime in saying that we loved JL! And I'm super excited to see where she is headed and support whatever that may end up being.
She instantly connected with my son at the Indy Dis meet only a couple weeks after starting with the show. She is so genuine, kind and friendly!
I do still really miss The Trip. Despite the fact that I was never going to do any of the things they covered, I loved every second of it!

Sending good vibes to @imjenilynn as she starts her new job today. I know you'll rock it. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Joining in with sending @imjenilynn those good vibes. As I keep posting on her FB page, I know she'll due well @ whatever she's going to do as her next chapter, due to her drive, talent, and determination! (and she seems to be a sweetie, too!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter