Jonas Thread: They're What We Go To School For

hate to sound mean, but lets not forget that this is a jonas brothers thread, not a miley bashing one.

exactly hannah! :)
it's one thing to not like miley but to take it this far and be just downright nasty is another...
btw i never congratulated you...congrats for getting accepted into college!! :D

exactly hannah! :)
it's one thing to not like miley but to take it this far and be just downright nasty is another...
btw i never congratulated you...congrats for getting accepted into college!! :D

haha yeah im kinda in the middle of a nasty situation with my friend right now so i can only imagine how terrible miley must feel when she reads these awful comments
thanks girl!! i definitely got my 2nd acceptance today sooo im feeling pretty successful hahaha

haha yeah im kinda in the middle of a nasty situation with my friend right now so i can only imagine how terrible miley must feel when she reads these awful comments
thanks girl!! i definitely got my 2nd acceptance today sooo im feeling pretty successful hahaha
which 2 colleges???

Im sorry for bashing miley. Maybe I don't belong here after all. I was having such a fun time talking to you girls about the Jonas Brothers, and this thread was my origanal savior. I don't know what went wrong! I'm crying as I'm writing this and I wanna say that I'm really and truly sorry for everything that I have said. I'm only 13 years old, and I was having a great day. Until I came on here and saw how many people disagreed with my opinions. Please forgive me! I don't know what to do!:sad1:

^It's not that you don't like Miley. It's how you are saying it.
You can say you don't like her all you want, I don't care. Bashing I have a problem with.

Next time just say something like "I don't really like Miley. I don't like the choices she's made" and just leave it at that. Then you get your point across without being rude/disrespectful to anyone. :)

Thanks for forgiving me!!!!!!!:happytv::cool1:

I was sooooo sad!

Anyway, let's talk about what this thread is supposed to be about!

THE JONAS BROTHERS!:cloud9::love::dance3::rolleyes1:littleangel:

Hey guys.

I'm still waiting for those European dates....

I have a feeling that I will plan the trip, buy the airline tickets, and the hotel rooms, and THEN they will release the dates. :headache:

That's my luck, tho.

Hey guys.

I'm still waiting for those European dates....

I have a feeling that I will plan the trip, buy the airline tickets, and the hotel rooms, and THEN they will release the dates. :headache:

That's my luck, tho.
my family has luck like that... we've missed the shuddle laungh over 15 times while visiting florida. we r going on the disney cruise and missing the FINAL launch by 24 hours. you can see NASA from the port!

my family has luck like that... we've missed the shuddle laungh over 15 times while visiting florida. we r going on the disney cruise and missing the FINAL launch by 24 hours. you can see NASA from the port!

Wow. That sucks. :P

See, I know tons of people that that would probably happen to. (Including me)

We dont need to make a new thread until this one runs out. we still have about 70 pages left

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter