Journey into Imagination with Figment closing

I'd like to see something new in that whole pavillion. New ride and new 3-D experience, but please don't make it Pixar. I love Pixar, but I'd prefer to see something fresh and imaginative.

April of 2010 was the first time I had ever ridden JII, and although it was good to experience once, I wouldn't mind them getting rid of it! I think they should definitely keep Viewfinder and Figment and have them as a character meet n' greet but that's all. Epcot does need a refurb...BAD! I think they just need something new and exciting to bring people in!

April of 2010 was the first time I had ever ridden JII, and although it was good to experience once, I wouldn't mind them getting rid of it! I think they should definitely keep Viewfinder and Figment and have them as a character meet n' greet but that's all. Epcot does need a refurb...BAD! I think they just need something new and exciting to bring people in!

You've obviously never ridden the older figment incarnations.

so whats going to be done by Oct 1? anyone know? don't think anything too major can be in that time frame....

I'll believe it when I see it this ride was supposed to be redone and open the summer of 2010!!!!!

well there are multiple d23 pins featuring figment etc

True so maybe they are changing it!
I was scared they were completely getting rid of Figment
Also there was some sort of permit filed for the Imagination Pavilion, so it looks like something is happening.

By a by. Why did you pick the name Figment? (I know I know, it's off topic but now I'm wondering with all the figment talk)

The original JII us my favorite ride and my top three characters are Figment, Toad and Donald!

Even though ride went from a E to a C I still love Figgy!!

I wish that they would keep the Figment character and do something imaginative with him. Unfortunately, imagination has been lacking at Epcot for some time.

NO, NO it has not....they just pull everything down and make it a character meet and greet through out all of WDW....now that takes a lot of imagination....they imagine that visitors will think this is a good idea!

if they get rid of somthing in epcot they should first get rid of ellens universe of energy terrible ride

If anything should be changed in EPCOT,it should be JII first. It needs the more attention but also can we get rid of "Circle of Life"?

They should never have changed JII in the first place. Its now a stupid ride. And they can't close this down because then 2 rides out of the 5 that are there will be out of commission in EPCOT since rumor has it that Test Track will be getting a Cars makeover...or at least some kind of refurb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter