July 2011 Check in Thread Post your travel dates and hotel here

I am desperately trying to contain myself! :banana::banana: 2 more sleeps and we are out of here! Kids and DH are super excited as they haven't been there yet, and it has been 20 plus years for me.

My friend is arriving today, and then on Saturday morning we're driving down! (during Carmageddon... ugh)

Excited!!! :woohoo:

Two more DIS'ers leave for DLR tomorrow.

Wishing fast and safe travel to SoCal to Nintfamily and JoRo. May your vacations be filled with laughter and sweet Disney smiles.

I think I have decided to leave tomorrow night. It's been a crazy week for us as my youngests baseball tournament has had us out every night instead of getting ready for the trip. Their season ended in an extra innings heartbreaker last night though. :(

Plus, my wife's trailblazer(car we planned to take) seemed to run a little hot last year in the desert and now in the summer so I changed the fan clutch and the new one lasted one day so I was up till midnight changing it again. I am going back and forth on whether to trust the new one or just take my vehicle. My pickup would be fine unless the boys wanna eat or change what they are playing because we will have to stop and dig it out of the bed of the pickup. Plus my sons friend that we are taking with us is like 6'3" so he is gonna be one cramped boy with my two sons taking up space.

Our reservations don't start until Saturday but I am just so ready to head west.

IndayMichelle and gokdog are arriving tomorrow. Safe travels on your to the Happiest Place On Earth. Have fun and enjoy your Disneyland adventures.

Thundergod, take care of yourself on your travels west. Stay safe and I hope your vehicle won't give you any trouble on your way to DLR.

4 more sleeps! I am so anxious. Hopefully my weekend goes by quickly like usual. I will be doing some packing and organizing.

Leaving tomorrow, driving from SF Bay Area to DL! Wish me luck getting through Carmageddon alive!

Thundergod, helenb, momjkm and Kbutl arrive today! Hope you all arrive safely and have a great time at DLR.

LVdisneyChick and ND Disney Daddy arrive tomorrow on a very special day for Disneyland. Tomorrow is Disneyland's 56th Anniversary. On July 17, 1955, 56 years ago, Disneyland opened their gates to the public for the very first time.

Wishing safe travels to LVdisneyChick and ND Disney Daddy and very memorable Disney vacation.

OK! I want in on the fun.

Going July 23rd to July 26th

HOJO one night, DLH Concierge two nights

So excited!

Happy to have you join us, QueenDoOver. I have added your travel info to the first post. Have fun packing and preparing for your trip in 7 days!

We are 23 hours away from the start of our journey. I am gettting so excited. Since originally posting on this thread, I have changed our reservations from PVI and will now be staying onsite at DLH :banana:

Our trip starts tomorrow in San Diego, then to LA and we arrive at DLR next Sunday.

Blessings and Happy Travels to all :wizard:

Happy 56th Birthday to Disneyland!!

One DIS'er will arrive tomorrow. Wishing godspeed to DisDancerina. Have a wonderful Disney vacation filled with pixie dust memories!

Helene, I have changed your lodging to DHL. :banana: You will so enjoy staying on site.

2 more days! Safe travels to all on your way.
I will be staying at the BW Inn Raffles. I just noticed my lodging isn't by my name.

tancee, I have added your lodging to the first post. Just two more days until your Disney vacation. It must seem like forever ;).

And...if I haven't already.... Welcome to DISboards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter