• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 2011 Check in Thread Post your travel dates and hotel here

2 more days! Safe travels to all on your way.
I will be staying at the BW Inn Raffles. I just noticed my lodging isn't by my name.

Tancee, finally..down to 2 days!!:cool1: I am right behind ya..I leave Wednesday morning!! yay!!:banana: I see that you are staying at the Raffles hotel. If you get a chance after the trip, I would love to hear what you thought of it. I have been eyeballing that resort for an upcoming extended family get-together in DLR in Oct. Would love to hear your thoughts on it!! I begin the packing process tomorrow..it helps keep my mind busy too!!:rotfl:

I am so excited to head down there next week! I just checked Mousewait and the ride times are looking great! Little Mermaid is only a 15 minute wait. Most of the rides are running 20 minutes or less, but that could be because Star Tours has 125 minute wait :scared1: I am hopeing we can get a FP as soon as we arrive cause there is no way I am waiting in that line. I will never understand why someone would want to waste their day by standing in a maze for 2 hours. :confused3

Tancee, finally..down to 2 days!!:cool1: I am right behind ya..I leave Wednesday morning!! yay!!:banana: I see that you are staying at the Raffles hotel. If you get a chance after the trip, I would love to hear what you thought of it. I have been eyeballing that resort for an upcoming extended family get-together in DLR in Oct. Would love to hear your thoughts on it!! I begin the packing process tomorrow..it helps keep my mind busy too!!:rotfl:

I will be sure to let you know. It will be the longest 6 hour road trip ever.

Woo Hoo! In less than 24 hours we will be on the road. Leaving at 730. Check in is at 300. We have to drop our kitty at boarding in the morn then its on our way. Last minute items getting packed for the road today. Packing the car tonight and filling the tank. Lots to do to finish preparations, Safe travels to all that join me. Do you see how excited I am??

Four Dis'ers on their way to Disneyland tomorrow. Sending pixie dust to ensure safe travel to Mush, lorihannahgwen, letitsnow and tancee. May your vacations be filled with Disney smiles and laughter.

tancee, I just couldn't tell you were so excited. ;) It is fun doing all the items done before a big trip. Lets you know that your Disney trip is finally here. Try to get some sleep tonight.

Luv Bunnies, the only DIS'er traveling to Disneyland tomorrow, wishing you a safe and fast travel to SoCal, and a fun and lovely Disney vacation.

I leave tomorrow too! Bright and early at 5 a.m. woohoo!!:banana: We added a few days at the last minute!! The clock needs to move faster!!:rotfl:

I leave tomorrow too! Bright and early at 5 a.m. woohoo!!:banana: We added a few days at the last minute!! The clock needs to move faster!!:rotfl:

disneydreamer74
, how very nice to add a few more days to your trip. I certainly wish you the safest and quickest travel to Disneyland. May pixie dust rain on your Disney vacation filling it with lots of smiles and laughter.

One more sleep until WannaseePooh's and I'm_Wishing's Disney vacation. Hoping for your safe arrival and a memorable fun filled Disney vacation.

I hear ya about the clock...mine seems to be moving backwards. I have 4 days left and it feels like 4 weeks...hope you are having a great time!

We added an extra day to the start of our trip so we will be the on Sunday :cool1: 4 more days yay!!!

We added an extra day to the start of our trip so we will be the on Sunday :cool1: 4 more days yay!!!

Awesome! Nothing better than adding a day to your Disney vacation. I have changed your date of arrival. That way I won't miss giving you well wishes for your vacation.

CMG1 and disneydreamer74 arrive at DLR tomorrow! Hoping you have a quick and safe trip. Sending pixie dust and Disney wishes your way for your long awaited Disney vacation. Have a great time!

saturday morning seems so far away. we should have added the extra day so our vacation would start tomorrow. ah well. i am super excited. cant wait

So thankful and grateful a few more days and we'll be at Disneyland from 26 - 29 July staying at Paradise Pier Hotel:cool1:
then spending 30 July - Aug 1 touring LA and maybe an overnight at Sequoia National.
then 2 - 5 Aug in San Diego, staying at the Manchester Grand Hyatt.:banana:

Awesome! Nothing better than adding a day to your Disney vacation. I have changed your date of arrival. That way I won't miss giving you well wishes for your vacation.

thanks!!!

We are leaving in about 36 hours....yippee!!!

So thankful and grateful a few more days and we'll be at Disneyland from 26 - 29 July staying at Paradise Pier Hotel:cool1:
then spending 30 July - Aug 1 touring LA and maybe an overnight at Sequoia National.
then 2 - 5 Aug in San Diego, staying at the Manchester Grand Hyatt.:banana:

I have added your dates and lodging to the first post. You will love Sequoia National Park. We nearby in King's Canyon, and had a blast visiting Sequoia National Park. Be sure to see Grant's Tree.

Back in my college days, I worked in Yellowstone National Park (Old Faithful Station) and am very fond of my summers there. Sequoia National Park reminded me of Yellowstone and brought back fond memories, since some of my fellow campers worked in Yellowstone, too. Ah, now you all know why I like the Grand Californian so much.

Tomorrow Disney travelers, QueenDoOver and Rynosaur, will start their DLR vacations. Wishing you safe travels and one awesome trip. Say to Mickey for me!

We're leaving tomorrow too!!! I added a day so now it's the 23rd to the 30th. Our "plan" is to be on the road by 7 am.....we'll see how that goes :thumbsup2

I won't have a computer w/ me (mine bit the dust :mad:) so I won't be able to do a report while I'm there.....but I will when I return.

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter