• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 2011 Check in Thread Post your travel dates and hotel here

Helene, MrsPinup, Dobie and Snoopygirl arrive to their long awaited Disney Vacation tomorrow! Safe travels to all to the Happiest Place On Earth. Have fun and enjoy your Disneyland adventures.

Lots of DIS'ers arrive tomorrow. Happy travels to Leash, katiemac, Mouse13, handyl03, CarolAnnB, jessredrabbit and maxtomsmom. One more sleep is all that is required for a fantastic time at DLR. Enjoy your Disney vacation.

I will post a review tomorrow though it will have some negative things to say I still enjoyed the visit.

cdatkins, andrea9873 and kimgg are on their way to DLR tomorrow. Wishing you a wonderful time and safe travels. May you find pixie dust and Disney wonder in all that you do on your trips.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :cheer2: I can't even concentrate today so much to think about!:banana: our flight leaves BWI at O'dark thirty tomorrow morning...probably won't sleep much tonight! :cloud9: hugs everyone:grouphug:

You are welcome, andrea9873.

Happy travels to LiamandMaeve, One more night is all that is required for a fantastic time at DLR. Enjoy your Disney vacation.

Disbabe,you are the last and only July traveler to Disneyland. May you have the most memorable time on your Disney vacation. Sending you pixie dust your way.

Well today is the last day of July and our last July traveler left yesterday. I just wanted to say I hope all of the July Disney travelers had a blast at the Happiest Place On Earth, and came home with the fondest memories possible. I have enjoyed keeping track of each DIS'er's travel dates and lodging, and sending all of you off with Disney wishes. I wish you all well until you find yourself walking down Main Street with the smile on your face, ready to add more wonderful memories to those you already have. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter