**July 2020**

I am getting on MDE “ we cannot show your plans at this time“. I have a reservation for November with dining booked. That was previously booked for March, June, and July. :rotfl2:

No, since you have a resort reservation and tickets you should be fine. According to what has been released so far, You will make a reservation each day of your stay for a specific park. Just choose the park you had fast passes for. Once at that park you will the sign up for virtual queue for the attractions. This will be fair for everyone and move the lines of quickly.
I hope they don’t make you be in the park for virtual queue. Based on the HS experience with virtual queues that would be a disaster for social distancing especially with the longer slower lines for health checks. They could easily let you do it from your hotel or even in advance.

I hope they don’t make you be in the park for virtual queue. Based on the HS experience with virtual queues that would be a disaster for social distancing especially with the longer slower lines for health checks. They could easily let you do it from your hotel or even in advance.
I totally agree.

I canceled and rescheduled for December. My state would make me self quarantine for 14 days after and I can’t do that. Oh well.

My biggest worry (other than health and safety) is will we be able to be guaranteed entry to one of the parks if we have tickets AND a resort reservation? I am terrified of going all the way down there and then being shut out of the parks!

Will DVC and resort guests (with APs or tickets) be given first priority for the reservation system?

Disney has confirmed only DVC resorts will be open. Other Disney resorts will not reopen July 11 as previously mentioned. They have no date when they plan to reopen non-DVC resorts.

Disney has confirmed only DVC resorts will be open. Other Disney resorts will not reopen July 11 as previously mentioned. They have no date when they plan to reopen non-DVC resorts.
Actually they did not confirm that they will not reopen they just didnt confirm opening in their statement. Big difference

So, after discussing with my DW last night, we may try to make our July trip happen. We are booked July 5-17 at Pop with the free dining. After seeing the information about being able to book a future stay with 35% off, once that is opened up, we might go for later in the month. Looking at July 11 or 18 arrival. The 35% off will save us about $70 a night off the rack rate we paid for Pop. Plus if there is no park hopping, we will be getting back about $400 from that. Anxious to see what happens!!!

I just got the email from Disney saying my FastPasses are being removed and we will be given information soon about park reservations etc... it’s a brave new world with a great big beautiful tomorrow:) (but still weird) so many feelings right now 😳

I just got the email from Disney saying my FastPasses are being removed and we will be given information soon about park reservations etc... it’s a brave new world with a great big beautiful tomorrow:) (but still weird) so many feelings right now 😳
Where are you staying and when ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter