July Challenge - -C'mon Girls!

I'll be scrapping tonight but I doubt I'll get 75 more pages done so I think Patti is it for the month. Way to go Girl!!!

I am just glad to have gotten lots done. I think I am at 28 so far and my goal was 31. Should get 3 more pages done tonight and then I'll think about what I can get done in Aug.

Congratulations to the winner . You guys did a great job . I couldn't seem to stay off these darn boards . Just didn't scrap a lot . Making up for it now though . I've started an "About Me" Album . It will be my first 8 1/2 by 11. I already have pictures and paper ready to go .

I ended up with 72 pages. I think I'm done... as soon as DH gets home from his class, I'm taking Nyquil and heading to bed!!

Congrats to Patti... AWESOME job!!!

Patti---congratulations! You have won the July Scrapbook Challenge...I will PM you too--I need to get your address to mail out all your goodies.

To everyone else, great job! We had such a great group of scrappers--and it was lot of fun too!

Okay Patti--the next one's on you!

See ya all in the August challenge!

Congrats Patti,
You did a awsome job. Ok I'm ready for Aug. I scrapped 15 papges today. Hope I do better than last month. Good Luck everyone

This was definitely a once in a lifetime month for me! I ended up with 141 pages done! I guess that is because of all the pre-planning I did.

Thankfully...I am nearly caught up now. I will have time to spend hours on each page if I want.

I will get all the goodies together for the August Challenge today!

Good luck everyone!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter