June 2019

Following.....Waiting patiently on the late may discounts to be released. I'm thinking they won't come out until after the holidays. Thoughts?
Historically speaking, its right around the end of December...maybe the 28th/29th.

Last year, late spring discounts came out on January 3, so we could see something next week. But I'm thinking it might not even be until the week of January 7. The problem is that discounts almost always come out on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. They almost never come out on a holiday, so that likely eliminates both Monday and Tuesday next week. It's possible we'll see something next Wednesday, January 2nd. That's when the current Play Stay & Dine offer expires. If not, I'd say the week after for sure (hopefully?).

Nothing today, so I'm thinking January 2nd or 3rd~ after the current discounts expire or can no longer be booked. But I will be checking daily........ hopefully something will come out soon.

Booked for the week of June 16th @ POP with my family of 4. Hoping for a dining offer!

I’m booked June 28 and have a bounceback for free dining. It hoping something better comes out. Doubt it though

What’s the best way to get a discount? I have POP booked in June. Should I make a new reservation when discounts come out and then cancel the one I already have, or try to modify my existing reservation?

What’s the best way to get a discount? I have POP booked in June. Should I make a new reservation when discounts come out and then cancel the one I already have, or try to modify my existing reservation?
Try to modify if you can. But it all depends on availability. You may have to change room type or resort as there may not be anything available for what you have booked. You can always call in if you can't find what you are looking for online.

I did mine online. I hit change reservation and it pulled up the offers for my trip. I was able to keep my standard room at Pop and save almost $709 for a 2 week trip using the passholder offer

Online system is useless for me this morning~ tried on two different browsers~ was taking FOREVER and I'd finally get to the offer and get an error message and told me to call~ the 'modify reservation' tab disappeared after a while.

So I called~ said it would be over a 2 hour wait~ called a different number and said I needed information about offers~ not modify my reservation~ was talking to a cast member within 10 minutes and she applied the discount to both rooms.

We saved $226 per room for our 2 room reservation at ASMo preferred room for June 1- 7.

Is the "modify reservation" link coming up for some people and not others? (And does it come up sometimes and not others?) I have a room only reservation and was really hoping to apply the discount to it!

Is the "modify reservation" link coming up for some people and not others? (And does it come up sometimes and not others?) I have a room only reservation and was really hoping to apply the discount to it!

I did have the modify link this morning. I have had trouble getting on since then tho

Can anyone post the room discount specifics for sun and fun? I can’t even see the offer, I get stitch. I’m not even trying to check availability. We are staying 7/4-7/11. Thanks.

Was able to chat with someone online and all they can do is tell you to call 407-560-CHAT (2428) but that call volume is very high so try later. Thanks........has anyone ever gotten real help from the chat function?

Currently on hold in the queue - originally was getting all circuits are busy, so I'm happy to wait right now :)

I was on phone at 7:15 this morning got right through. Saved $300 with better view pool/lagoon. We had standard, I tried for club level not available at least not
This morning. I will keep checking daily for club. Good luck everyone :thumbsup2

I called in and spoke to someone in less than 10 minutes! However, CBR was already out of discounts for standard rooms with both the AP holder discount and the discount open to everyone. :(

I'm travelling today and was never able to pull up the deal on my phone so I called. We are booked at POFQ. She said there was a 10% discount for that resort but no rooms available at that rate. That's so ridiculous on the day the discounts come out. She had a room at Riverside. It was a garden view room and was more expensive than my standard view room. Um. No thanks.

I was able to save 40% at the YC for DS 16th Birthday Trip in June with the AP rate. I am beyond excited right now!

Can anyone post the room discount specifics for sun and fun? I can’t even see the offer, I get stitch. I’m not even trying to check availability. We are staying 7/4-7/11. Thanks.
It was up to 20% off values. Up to 25% off mods. Up to 30% off deluxe. There's also free dining that's from 7/5-9/30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter