June, CSR, GAD, and GLAD about it!

:banana: 10 days left to go!! :banana:

I chopped my hair off last week! It is so much cooler than before. I don't think I have mentioned it yet but we switched to CSR--I am so excited to try out this resort. I am hoping you are going to do a TR...:rolleyes1

:yay: for checking off more things on your to-do list.

:banana: 10 days left to go!! :banana:

I chopped my hair off last week! It is so much cooler than before. I don't think I have mentioned it yet but we switched to CSR--I am so excited to try out this resort. I am hoping you are going to do a TR...:rolleyes1

:yay: for checking off more things on your to-do list.

I was very nervous about this resort at first. It's either people love it or hate it. DH insisted on Queen beds and this was the cheapest way to go. I'm a little worried about the Pepper Market, but except for breakfast, I don't think we will be there very often.

Not sure about the TR yet. We'll have to see how the trip goes.

Thanks for reading.:banana:

2 more things off the list.

1. Downloaded the Verizon app for the parks. :goodvibes

2. Cut my hair kind of short. About 5 inches shorter. Should be cooler.:cool1:

I can check-in on line any time now. I think I will make it my reward for when school is over.:banana: 3 more days of school with students. 3 days of school without students.

10 Days to go!!:cloud9:

I bet the new haircut is cute! I like to go shorter for vacation too.

What a great reward! :banana:

1 Week from tonight I will be seeing Illuminations for the first time. :yay::woohoo:

Today was the last day with students. The variety shows went off without a hitch. :banana:

I still have 3 more work days then we go to WDW!!!:cloud9:

Won't start packing until Tuesday. Maybe I'll get the suitcases out this weekend and set them in the living room just so we can see them. I know that's weird, but I might do it anyway.:rotfl:

We stopped our paper. :banana:

We stopped our mail.:woohoo:

I checked in on-line.:yay:

It's getting close now. I'm sure I've forgotten something, but I'll think of it.

How is it that I had NO idea you had a PTR going? I am so embarrassed. I'm subscribing...and back to read now. :)

How is it that I had NO idea you had a PTR going? I am so embarrassed. I'm subscribing...and back to read now. :)

Thanks for joining us!! I had to take a break from the packing. :banana:

Little Update!!

We collected our change in a big jar over the year. We turned it in today and had over $300.00. This will cover our breakfast with Mary Poppins that is not on the dining plan!! Plus some souvenirs for the girls.:dance3:

Also, I finished writing curriculum today, so my vacation has officially started!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

In 48 hours we will be eating in France!!:cloud9:

Thanks for joining us!! I had to take a break from the packing. :banana:

Little Update!!

We collected our change in a big jar over the year. We turned it in today and had over $300.00. This will cover our breakfast with Mary Poppins that is not on the dining plan!! Plus some souvenirs for the girls.:dance3:

Also, I finished writing curriculum today, so my vacation has officially started!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

In 48 hours we will be eating in France!!:cloud9:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: for an extra $300!

Have a great trip! :goodvibes

Hello,

Got back last night. Now the Post Disney Blues have set in. We had a great time.

Still not sure if I'm going to do a TR. Probably won't decide for a few days.

Thanks to everyone for reading my PTR!!

I hope you had a wonderful time!! I would love to hear your thoughts on CSR since we are staying there now. :goodvibes

I hope you had a wonderful time!! I would love to hear your thoughts on CSR since we are staying there now. :goodvibes

We really liked it. DH wished we had been a little closer to El Centro. I didn't mind it though. The CM were wonderful. We really liked the gift shop. They had everything we needed. If you are into pin trading, they have a pin book to trade.

We were in the Casitas section. I didn't really get to see the rest of the resort because we were at the parks most of the time or it was raining.

The room was the best that we've ever stayed in on Disney property. We liked WL as a resort a little better because it isn't as large and when you walk, you stay inside all of the time. We wished that we could put the CSR room inside the WL. The beds are super comfy!!

I'm sure you will have a great time at CSR. The buses are great if you use them.

Let me know if you have any specific questions. There is also a great CSR thread over on the resorts thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter