• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

June, CSR, GAD, and GLAD about it!

We really liked it. DH wished we had been a little closer to El Centro. I didn't mind it though. The CM were wonderful. We really liked the gift shop. They had everything we needed. If you are into pin trading, they have a pin book to trade.

We were in the Casitas section. I didn't really get to see the rest of the resort because we were at the parks most of the time or it was raining.

The room was the best that we've ever stayed in on Disney property. We liked WL as a resort a little better because it isn't as large and when you walk, you stay inside all of the time. We wished that we could put the CSR room inside the WL. The beds are super comfy!!

I'm sure you will have a great time at CSR. The buses are great if you use them.

Let me know if you have any specific questions. There is also a great CSR thread over on the resorts thread.

Thank you! :goodvibes I know about the wonderful thread Kathy runs, but I have not made it over there but to post a quick question last night. I will go look up your review and check out what else I have missed on the thread. I still have not made it through completely. I am excited to stay there though. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter