Just back from a shopping spree

My sweet wonderful little DS (5) looked at the picture and says "whos that?"
"Me" I says.
"what's wrong with your hair?" he says.
"Nothing, that is how I wore it, but don't worry Mommy won't do that again." I says.
"Good" says he, "You would look like a stupid pony."

I guess I fall in the mid category. I graduated high school in 1993.

I made my dad a scrapbook for christmas of me and my brothers through the years and my little sister (just realized that sounds odd we have the same mom and different dads LOL if that makes more sense) was rolling at my hair styles. Then after Christmas when she went back to school she called me one afternoon and her friend had gotten a crimping iron and had her hair crimped like some of my pictures. She told me she didn't realize I was actually cool back then. LOL

See, that is why I haven't been too envious of people with tags. I will never get anything done if I see that everytime I post. The funniest part, he was very sincere. Not trying to be mean at all.

LOL!
AWM, you looked like a pony! Only out of the mouth of babes!!!

On the otherside, we were looking at them last night..and DD said I love the hair!! DS10 yells, mom you were a hottie.. Can you do your hair that way again!! DS6 laughs and yells.. "DS said you're a hottie"... To which DH started in and I put the books away!!

A Hottie! That is so cute. My boys would never call me that. And I think I'm okay with that.

My kids look at my old pics, and laugh...

"Mom, you were a hippie...look at that long hair..." Plus I know all the words to classic rock songs...and used to go to Dead concerts (in the early 80's...)I was just a little too young to be a real hippie :hippie:

Anyway, age is just a number right? I just wish I had all those cute, now "vintage" clothes that I wore "back in the day" I'd make a killing on ebay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter