Just back from a shopping spree

front row.. long brown hair!
I'm trying again!!! I have to figure this out before my meeting in 15 minutes.. I have to leave...

the one by your bf?
I have a bf like that too.. We did everything together.. and now we don't speak.. he still inquires w/ my dad about me..but since I married and had kids he won't speak to me.. But his dad still calls me every 6 months or so to check on his "little sweetheart!".. That took DH some time to get use too..

the one by your bf?
I have a bf like that too.. We did everything together.. and now we don't speak.. he still inquires w/ my dad about me..but since I married and had kids he won't speak to me.. But his dad still calls me every 6 months or so to check on his "little sweetheart!".. That took DH some time to get use too..

nope

okay, so you are front center... right? right? I'll have to check when I get back.. off to the 4-H meeting.. .be back about 8pm.. once the kids are in bed!!!

Don't have too much fun w/o me!!!

BTW, who is keeping me company WED night? DH will be out of town so I can play til late in the night! woo hoo!

okay, so you are front center... right? right? I'll have to check when I get back.. off to the 4-H meeting.. .be back about 8pm.. once the kids are in bed!!!

Don't have too much fun w/o me!!!

BTW, who is keeping me company WED night? DH will be out of town so I can play til late in the night! woo hoo!

ding ding ding we have a winner!!! Other pic circa 198-something. 9 I think???
EPSON001.jpg

I guess that makes me the youngster of the group. I graduated junior high in 90' and high school in 94'

I gotcha beat by a little Rebecca. I graduated junior high in 1992 and high school in 1996.

I was definitely in the era of rolling your pants into your socks. I was not nearly cool enough to have any brand name stuff. My school always had a uniform so that helped though. I couldn't wear jeans to school until college!

My main fashion faux pas was the high bangs. We would curl them back and up and use half a can of hairspray on them. For freshman year English class we had to write an instructional essay ("How-to") about any topic we chose and one girl did it on the proper way to style the bangs. She got an A!

I gotcha beat by a little Rebecca. I graduated junior high in 1992 and high school in 1996.

I was definitely in the era of rolling your pants into your socks. I was not nearly cool enough to have any brand name stuff. My school always had a uniform so that helped though. I couldn't wear jeans to school until college!

My main fashion faux pas was the high bangs. We would curl them back and up and use half a can of hairspray on them. For freshman year English class we had to write an instructional essay ("How-to") about any topic we chose and one girl did it on the proper way to style the bangs. She got an A!

I can remeber that style and it would take forever for me to get any curl and it would be gone by midday even with harispray.

Rebecca

Much older than you all....I was having my babies while you were studing for the history finals:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter