Just back from a shopping spree

Do you all remember when you use to roll your pant legs so that they fit tight at your ankles.. w/ scrunchie socks and high tops (Reebok preferred).. or what about the wrestling boots that were big way back when!..

OMG!!! fold and roll!!!! WOO HOO!!! We used to do that so our pants wouldn't get hung up in our roller skates!!! LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: DH and I both owned wrestling shoes up until a few years ago!

Was anyone lucky enough to have z cavariccis pants?? With the million belt loops, I had a pair but they were stolen. OMG they were soooo expensive! I looked sooo cool in those though! Of course I had the hot teen body back then.

No boots for me.. just the wrestling ones..
Acid wash jeans! Check!
What about the nice dress shirts w/ the vest! I had a bizzillion of those!

Million belt loops? Nope.. didn't have those... :(

So Mickster, gonna go big?? I remember Philly girls had the biggest hair. You're not too far from there are ya?

That is cold. Stone cold. I had mall hair thank you very much. Teased in the front. Curly in the back. I am still trying to find a picture (but not very hards...) :rotfl:

Mascara to streak your hair! I must have really grown up in the sticks!! I have never heard of such a thing.. let alone colored mascara!!

I had big hair.. I'm currently trying to find the picture.. when I cleaned out my picture albums I sit it up..and now I can't find it.. :( I have some others I need to scanned in..
Do you all remember when you use to roll your pant legs so that they fit tight at your ankles.. w/ scrunchie socks and high tops (Reebok preferred).. or what about the wrestling boots that were big way back when!..

OMG we really are from the same generation! I totally remember pegging (that's what we called it anyway) my pants. I think I had blue mascara too. But only on the tips, of course.

It is true. I graduated from 8th grade (complete with a sailor dress - made by my mom) in 1985 and from high school (complete with a "Laura Ashley" sailor dress (red corduroy) also made by my mom) in 1989. Nothing quite like being a product of the 80s. ;)

We were the first graduating class to graduate w/ AC in the gym.. 221 kids strong.. I wore my first strapless sundress in order to make sure I was cool! Nothing like a 90+ degree gym for graduation that was filled from the floor to the rafters w/ the graduating class & families!!

Okay, that makes me the old lady in the group. I graduated in 1986.
I used to tip my bangs with the blue for Friday nights at THE MALL. Then that temporary hair color came out and I did the ends in the back - IN PINK!! (But I was out of the house and had a full time job. You had to see my supervisor's face. :rotfl: ) Then cut that out and had black bangs with blonde hair. I don't think I have any photos of the pink, my mom was mortified. But I do think I have some of the black, gotta go look.

Drum roll! I'm posting pics on the web, one time only!!! :rotfl2:

Guess which one is me! When ya'll figure it out I'll post the other one. Off to make smothered pork chops!! Have fun!
EPSON002.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter