Just back from Peru--awesome!

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by JenaRuns, Oct 4, 2017.

1. JenaRuns

JenaRuns Earning My Ears

We're just back from our Peru-Machu Picchu adventure. What a fantastic trip! Chris and Rudy are marvelous guides. If you're thinking of doing this trip, to it!

Cousin Orville, sayhello and acndis like this.
  2. acndis

acndis Mouseketeer

Glad to hear you loved it! Was it Chris Brown? This is one of our very favorite adventures. Wish I was at Sol Y Luna right now!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. JenaRuns

JenaRuns Earning My Ears

Yes, Chris Brown. Isn't he great? He and his magical backpack stocked with every conceivable item made our trip pretty close to perfect. Rudy Chalco was marvelous, too. And Sol y Luna--heavenly!

acndis and sayhello like this.
  5. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel

Chris Brown was one of the Guides on my first ABD (Arizona & Utah). He set my expectations pretty high! :)

Sayhello

6. RebelHawk

RebelHawk 42

We just got back from our Peru trip one year ago this week. Rudy was indeed amazing and the trip itself was unbelievably awesome. I hope you do a trip report just so we can use that to help remember some of the details from our trip.

7. acndis

acndis Mouseketeer

Chris was our guide in SE Asia and he recommended the Peru trip to us. We actually changed the from the River Cruise to Peru while we were in Cambodia. If you loved this one, consider SE Asia. It is also AMAZING. Would love to hear more about your experience. I wish there would be more ABDs in S. America. I really loved experiencing Peru. It's an amazing place.

8. Cousin Orville

Cousin Orville Inventor of Air Cooling

Great to hear! We're looking at possibly doing Peru next Christmas.

acndis likes this.
  9. floridadream

floridadream Mouseketeer

We had Chris this summer in Italy and he mentioned that he was going on to Peru. He's a fantastic guide and set the bar very high!

acndis likes this.
  10. BluesTraveler

BluesTraveler Mouseketeer

I think Peru and Ecuador are the 2 at the top of our list for 2019. Would love to hear any more impressions you have of this trip, especially if you went with kids?

acndis likes this.
  11. DCPhotoGal

DCPhotoGal Photographer and Mom to 2 Princesses

We did both. They are actually similar for a portion of the tour (where you are in the mountains of Ecuador), and then Peru gets more archaeological/historical in nature as you visit all of the ruins, and Ecuador gets much more focused on snorkling and seeking out different types of animals. Almost like an island safari. So it depends what your kids are more interested in.