• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just for fun - What rules have you broken?

idratherbeinwdw said:
Guilty of pen theft.

A coworker who I am not really close to mentioned to me that she must have taken my pen. I was thinking, how would she know it was mine? When she handed it to me it said "Walt Disney World" on it! :blush:

Take all the shampoo, Kleenex, paper towels, sponges and dish detergent you want. Just please leave the batteries in the TV remote!!

Johnnie Fedora said:
Take all the shampoo, Kleenex, paper towels, sponges and dish detergent you want. Just please leave the batteries in the TV remote!!

Now that is just cruel!!!

Well, I pretended to check out one year but actually spent the next week sleeping in the lobby Christmas tree at VWL each night. It's a really big tree but no squirrels to bother you. :rolleyes:

I'm just curious how many people take the soaps and shampoos, etc on every trip, then NEVER use them!

I don't use the soap because I don't like it, but I keep the boxes they come in FOREVER!! I have one of the porcelain bathtubs that they have in the bathrooms at BWV and keep them in that. :goodvibes

I know one thing-- I'm gonna bring back a lot more pens from our November trip! I LOVE them, but I have only a FEW, which, according to this thread, makes me Mary Poppins or a nun or something. I even think the ones I have were actually given to me by a CM ("you can keep the pen, ma'am"). :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter