Just for fun - What rules have you broken?

Hasn' anyone gotten room service, and then kept some of the items? I have afull set of napkins from Whispering Canyon ;)
I bought a bagel at BWV so I could steal some butter instead of buying it at the grocery store :goodvibes
I'm still refilling mugs that cost me $2.99 to buy--well, they did say "refillable". I took them at their word :wizard:
Back when I was much younger, I took soaps and shampoos off the maids cart as gifts for my students, who really could have used some soap. The moms were welfare recipients, so the soap was a luxury. I got lots of thank you from the moms, too :blush:

Boy, I so glad I started this thread. I didn't realize how many bad DVCer's there are out there. I am glad to know we are not the only ones.

Mandabella said:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyDVC
4. SPRINTED through the movie theatre at Norway to avoid being trapped into watching the Norway movie after going on the ride (what is that called? -I am drawing a blank).
I use this as an opportunity to sit and relax in AC for a few minutes.

You know, I feel "guilty" by not sitting through the movie! :guilty: Everyone seems to dart right through there! They (Norway) did such a nice job with their pavillion. I figure, how many countries were offered to build and turned Disney down. Norway stepped up - I can at least sit for a few minutes and watch their movie. The chairs, though they look excruciating, are actually rather comfortable.

I am quite the enthusiastic Daddy when it comes to playing in the pools. If I don't get pulled aside by the lifeguard(s) at least once each vacation, I'm clearly not having enough fun! :)

Cases in Point...

I dove into the OKW pool;

I played on the Tiger Lilly Pirate ship at VB with my boys and even went down the little kiddy slide with my then 2 year-old on my lap (the Tiger Lilly is just plain fun!).

One caveat...I never do anything that would endanger others (as opposed to myself ;) ) and I generally do not do anything "rowdy" unless there is noone else around.

once at the BWV the maid didnt leave a dish sponge (i asked her but apparently she didnt speak english) so when we walked down the hallway i snatched one off her work tray...does anyone know the spanish word for DISHSPONGE???

There's a long standing thread on one of the non Disney cruise boards about antics on cruises and those that were caught or nearly so. It's quite an interesting read into human behavior.

Dean said:
There's a long standing thread on one of the non Disney cruise boards about antics on cruises and those that were caught or nearly so. It's quite an interesting read into human behavior.
which one? Don't leave us hangin LOL

All of this confessing has inspired me to unburden my heart. We have:
- parked at the Contemporary so we could visit MK. The walk to the car is so much shorter than using the MK parking lot and the buses and monorails are just so darn crowded.
- skipped the movie in Norway
- gone straight to the hydrolators in the Living Seas
- used flash photography on the attractions; but I SWEAR I didn't know it was wrong and I NEVER did it again

Guilty of running off with pool towels, who isn't?
Guilty of reusing refillable mugs on different trips.
Guilty of grabbing extra mickey soaps off the housekeeping carts to take home.
Guilty of taking all the Walt Disney World pens in the rooms and bringing them home.
Not Guilty of ripping off decor in the dvc resorts, anybody notice that the ceramic bathtubs that hold soap are starting to disappear in the Boardwalk villas? Stop stealing these, people, you can buy them for nothing down in the gift shop!! Ought to do a board to see what people steal out of the DVC rooms. :sunny:

No Fair--ya'll are too FUN! Our daughter is only 5 so none of the times we have been to Disney have we ever even come close to "too many magicial spirits"--just can't convince my husband to vaca there without her....however, now that we are DVC members---dum di dum dum

I have taken towels from the pool and used them in the room. Skipped the movie in Norway. Grabbed an extra roll of toilet paper from the maid's cart. Okay! I feel better now.

One more - I have lied to friends that we weren't in WDW (at least 5 times) cuz we didn't want to go to the west coast to visit them!

my video camera on every ride in all the parks ,even rollercoasters.

I'm so surprised at the number of references to Norway and the movie. We enjoy the movie so much that we deliberatly looked for a European cruise that stopped in Norway. We found one that made 3 ports and we would go back there in a second. It was Norway's film that made the difference, and we told the Cast Members so.

Bobbi :sunny:

I stepped on and killed a salamander at VWL...
It was an accident but I was so distraught and afraid of getting caught that I relocated the body to the grass. (I'm assuming that the killing and covering up are 2 different offenses.)

I still have sleepless nights from this incident...

Hey, before you jump on me for it - at least I didn't wrap it in a pool towel and take it back to my room...

I will admit to this only once.
i had 6 people in a studio,
It was only for 1 night,

Rules
What rules?!?
Aren't they just guidelines?!?!
:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter