just got a Keurig...we were recently dubbed the Keurig Krew......

Very strange since I'm looking at the email from Keurig that they sent when I registered the replacement machine. It says
Thank you for registering your Keurig brewer at Keurig.com! Since this is one of the first THREE brewers you have registered, you have been issued a coupon for 2 Free K-Cup boxes (22,24,25 count), when you purchase 2 K-Cup boxes.

The emphasis on THREE is Keurig's not mine.

Very strange since I'm looking at the email from Keurig that they sent when I registered the replacement machine. It says

The emphasis on THREE is Keurig's not mine.

Maybe they changed their policy. Did you actually do it and get the free boxes? Who knows - maybe people complained.

Actually haven't ordered yet. Just registered last week and we're going to be traveling real soon :rolleyes1 so we didn't want them possibly sitting on our front steps until we came home.

Went to BBB yesterday to look for Spicy Eggnog- they had none :(

But I saw White Chocolate mint and was intruiged. It's a light roast, but to me it just tasted like hot water :confused3 Sounded so good so I'm really disappointing. Here's hoping the 2nd cup is better than the first.

Also picked up gingerbread, will try that this afternoon :surfweb:

I just got mine last night and I am hooked :love: So far I have tried donut shop and the nantucket blend.

Thanks to Santa, I am now the owner of a Keurig Elite!

I just had a couple of questions...

Even when just warming water, the water has a plastic taste. It just doesn't taste as good as warming a pot of water on the stove. Is this normal?

Also, I was expecting the Keurig to replace my run to McCafe for mocca type coffee drinks... Is it realistic that the Keurig makes those types of drinks or do I have the wrong machine for that?

Thanks!!

spaceace- try running a few cups of water through the machine. mine had the same taste at first but went away quickly.

Enjoy!
Susan

Well... I've joined da club. My brand new, much desired Keurig is sitting at the post office waiting for me to pick it up. I need to pick up some k-cups so I can try it out this weekend ... have no idea what to get since we don't seem to get the Starbucks ones up here. After this weekend, this baby is heading to my office at work. No more $2 cups of coffee!!! :thumbsup2

After buying and returning 4 unsatisfactory coffee makers in the past 2 months, I've decided to take the plunge and get a Keurig. I'm undecided between the Special Edition and the Elite - recommendations? I'm telling myself the cost will be worth it because I won't be dumping partial pots of coffee down the sink any more :)

I GOT A KEURIG B70 for Christmas!!!!

I'm so excited to share this. The DISunplugged is largely to blame for my obsession with getting one. I hope you are all pleased with yourselves.

I can't wait to try out all those K-Cups!

After owning several Keurig machines, we decided to buy a Cuisinart SS700 - not only does it hold more water but the machine is much quieter. Also it comes with it's own k-cup filter (do not have to buy a separate one) and it was much cheaper.... Had it for 11 months now and love it! But I am a tea drinker, my husband loves real strong coffee and my daughter loves the hot chocolate....

Thought I would just come and post and tell you all I just got my newest replacement Keurig - it's our 3rd one in 2 years (2nd replacement). Still awesome customer service though.

Both of ours had the power supplies crap out around 11 months (not counting various short cup problems prior to that - one we remedied with the bang it on the counter method).

I'm looking at the future Vue system for a purchase sometime. Pretty steep though at $250 list price.
http://www.keurig.com/VueSystem

Wow - 3 machines in two years. Its a good thing they have such good customer service. That and how wonderful an idea it is. :coffee:

Just bought my first last week. I LOVE IT!! :love:

I have the Chai Tea Latte and it is so yummy. Kids love the hot chocolate.

I bought mine at Costco and it came with 60 pods so I have plenty of coffee for awhile.

I've ran a bunch of water through it. I'll have to try calling for help...

try running 2 full canisters of vinegar then 2 of water and it should be fine....then you will need to occassional run vinegar through it again.... PS mixed vinegar and water not straight vinegar!!!

Just bought my first last week. I LOVE IT!! :love:

I have the Chai Tea Latte and it is so yummy. Kids love the hot chocolate.

I bought mine at Costco and it came with 60 pods so I have plenty of coffee for awhile.

Chai Latte rocks!!! Also there is a pure peppermint teat that is great too....my fave coofee is Dosnut Shop by Coffee People...decaf is hard to fins so when I do I stock up on my favs...the Latte is not decaf but is so yummy!!!
:hippie:

Just went out and got a "full size" Keurig today. I only drink coffee at home on the week-ends so I've been using the mini-plus but I really liked it and decided to get a big one. I know several of you like to use the mini to take with you on vacation. Is there a case/bag that the mini would fit into for carrying?

They sell one on the Keurig store, I think I got ours at Bigcatcoffee.com. It's made for the Keurig, although you might be able to put something together yourself that works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter