Just made BOG ADR for lunch

I had a horrible day on Wednesday. Came home and decided to try for an ADR despite the problems everyone seemed to have. Was able to score lunch in June for 4 at 10:40. Very excited!!

Just made lunch reservations for June 7. There were multiple times available. I booked 12:30.

Just made a res for 9 on April 11th with multiole options. Also, for a coworker, made res for 9 on April 6th, 7th, and 8th in case he can't make his own (I don't know his detailed schedule).

I wonder why so many opened up?

I just made a lunch ressie for Saturday May 2 for 6 and there were multiple options available. I was surprised! I couldn't get anything on Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm excited! Its my 2 yr. old granddaughter's first trip and I think she'll love this.

Thanks for creating and all the people bumping this thread! I had completely forgotten lunch was switching to an adr but I was able to get a reservation for May 7th at our usual early lunch time.

I'm searching for a lunch tomorrow, 3/1 and up pops a BOG at 12:30. I don't want it but .... never give up!

I think there are so many times opening up because the people who made multiple reservations by accident are canceling them. I have heard of people having 20+ reservations unintentionally. Add to that the fact that no one could cancel the ADRs they didn't need right away because the system was down, and that means a lot of people probably waited a few days to cancel (both because they couldn't cancel right away and because they wanted to give plenty of time for things with the system to settle down). I bet there will be more lunch and even some dinners opening up (because some who got a lunch reservation will decide to cancel their dinner). Keep trying if you haven't been successful yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter