Just made BOG ADR for lunch

I am happy to report that we got an ADR on March 7th. I tried from 7:15 AM until 11:30 on the app, the website, and during two calls to Disney dining. My sister started trying around 3 PM and got something about 30 minutes later. I didn't realize she had found something, so I also got something around 4 PM. Interestingly enough, the MDE website gave me two times (10:35 AM and 1:55 PM) when I chose the "lunch" window, but the app gave me 10:30, 12:30, and 1:30 PM. Not sure why they showed different times, but we got an ADR - 12:20 PM on 3/7. Now it's time to cancel one and open it up for someone else. So glad to hear so many finally got the ADR after an unnecessarily frustrating morning! :yay:

Had the GLITCH problem at 6AM tried during the day ..no luck. Because of these boards and great people I tried when I got home from work and was able to get a 1 two times. Tried an hour later was able to cancel the 1s and get a two for the time we wanted 2:20 April 23!!!!! Thanks all for your help and it's great how we all help and support each other. Good Luck all with your ressies!!!

My guess is that the *whole* system is down. When I try and search for a table on any date fin the next 6 months or even just 1 person (even though I really need 5), I'm now getting the "unable to check for available times at this time" error. It's gonna be a long day....

I'll be there the same time as you. I cancelled my 2:25 time and got 10:55 on August 21st.

Count me in for the fun on August 21st...my group of 10 has a 12:35. So happy because I wasn't able to book dinner for the whole group at my 180+10! This was a nice surprise. I was one of the lucky ones who saw it was open early and got in at 5 AM. But there are still times available for that date, just earlier and later than I wanted.

Woo Hoo! See you there:-) Not sure if you've been before but I was lucky enough to go once last summer (with a FP) and it was awesome. We were in the West Wing (only place with empty table, but it sounds as if this is one of the more popular rooms). Can't wait.

Woo Hoo! See you there:-) Not sure if you've been before but I was lucky enough to go once last summer (with a FP) and it was awesome. We were in the West Wing (only place with empty table, but it sounds as if this is one of the more popular rooms). Can't wait.

No, I haven't been. This is my first trip in 20 years so there is a lot of stuff that will be new to me! Just wanted to wait until DD and DS were closer to the age I was when I made my first trip. They are super excited and so I am. I am finding the planning very addictive and am sure it will be a lot shorter than 20 years until the next trip! :earboy2:

I was lucky enough to get my reservation for 2 at 7:30pm when I got home from work. I tried earlier but I got error messages. It wasn't a big deal so I randomly tried when I got home and got lucky.

I also started trying to book via the app early this morning (prior to 6am EST) and couldn't get anywhere due to having another reservation that I needed to cancel first. And then...nothing. The app stopped working and two phone calls to Disney gave me no hope. Finally, I thought I would try again much later in the day and I got my reservation! For my dd's first ever WDW trip (age 7) we will be eating at BOG on June 21. So excited!

I'm so thrilled for all of you that finally got your reservations! It was crazy this morning.

Got a reservation just now for March 28th at 2:00pm for 2 people. Need it for 4 :/ There was a 11:30 for 2 and 10:30 for 4 as well that I saw. I was hoping for March 26th for my birthday but no luck at all for that day :( I guess just keep checking and hoping for the best!!

If I have 2 people on the reservation can I call Disney and change it to 4?

Can someone tell me how you are finding these multiple slots of availability? Do you enter requests for less than the number you actually need?

Can someone tell me how you are finding these multiple slots of availability? Do you enter requests for less than the number you actually need?

For my party (7), it would kick out multiple times around my requested time if they were available. For other days, I checked those days individually.

Thanks everyone for posting that your continued efforts paid off. I kept trying given your success and was able to get resv for all 3 of us individually at 12:00, 12:15 and 12:20 on 3/11.

Keep checking guys! I went on this morning and was able to get one for May 8th! Like everyone else, I was on yesterday looking and couldn't find anything for our dates!

Last edited:
Obviously I'm late to this - are you booking these under the My Disney Experience?

I started on my PC going through the My Disney Experience - I clicked on Be Our Guest, then I put in my date, my party size and then I picked "Lunch" instead of a specific time. Then I clicked check (or whatever it is) I get used to reading nothing available so when some times pop up, it confused me! Then I discovered I hadn't changed the date!

I continued to "refresh" the page and putting in different dates that we will be there, and I got on the phone and called...(407-939-3463 - - tell me I'm not the only one who has the number in their phone contacts?) I did not answer their prompts as I wanted a live person, not a computer to help me - after 24 min I got a person who was able to help me...

good luck!

I was very excited to get a 12;30 during Easter week. And also for our August trip.

Could you give me more detail on this email? This is for a lunch reservation I made for this upcoming Saturday (so three days away). I'm scanning the email but it looks just like my other ADR confirmations, I don't see anything about ordering.

The e-mail just says 'Place Order Starting Friday Jun 5, 2015' right after the Dining Confirmation Number. It doesn't say how - perhaps someone else who has pre-ordered can help you out. I would think you might be able to do it through'My Disney Experience'.

The e-mail just says 'Place Order Starting Friday Jun 5, 2015' right after the Dining Confirmation Number. It doesn't say how - perhaps someone else who has pre-ordered can help you out. I would think you might be able to do it through'My Disney Experience'.
Responding to question above, the "place order" link shows up under the "My Reservations and Tickets" part of MDE. When I scroll down and find the reservation for BOG the link is over on the right side of the screen right above the link to cancel the reservation and under the confirmation number. Took me forever to find it there and haven't seen any posts on here yet that actually point out where it is in MDE so hope that helps others since it seems like a million people just made reservations this week :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter