Just made BOG ADR for lunch

I know in my heart that lunch will work better (for timing, menu, and money reasons), but giving up a BOG dinner just seems wrong.

Yeah I know. I still haven't cancelled my dinner reservation and probably won't for awhile. There's just so much expensive food this upcoming trip and I know lunch fits in better with my family's budgets, but dinner is just better. I wasn't even going to book BOG this time around, at least that's what I said. My mother and sister had a bet going to see how long it would take for me to break down and book it. It was less than a day.

I just went on and had no difficulty in reserving for the time I wanted on 6th July.

For those asking about ordering food my e-mail confirmation says I can place my order from June 5th.

Finally! I feel like I've just run a marathon! I've been checking all day at work and have been cranky all day (lack of sleep by getting up for 5:50am, frustration, etc...). Around 3:45pm I got exactly what I wanted!!! August 21st at 10:45am. Perfect date and time for our plans:-)
Now we have one lunch and one supper at BOG (over a 15 day trip). I feel so much better!
Thanks for being my support group and getting me through it! Glad to hear everyone else is starting to get what they wanted too!

I encountered the same glitches as most others early this morning with the "call" message on the final screen. I do have a reservation with a confirmation number showing in MDE but still no email. Should I be concerned?

I am shocked! Love this place and I don't really care if I can eat dinner there or not.
The fact that I could make lunch reservations for our family of 7 with choice of times (though on the early and late side--but still) makes me happy.

Now if only they would serve wine at lunch. Haha!

We chose an August date, but that is okay. (Summer is blacked out for my kids who have Seasonal passes.)

I just went on and had no difficulty in reserving for the time I wanted on 6th July.

For those asking about ordering food my e-mail confirmation says I can place my order from June 5th.

Our Aug ressie has a place order date, but not our March ressie.

I also had 2 other Aug ressies which I canceled when I firmed up plans & neither of those had place order dates...

I tried to make a reservation at 7:10 AM with no availabity and then I tried calling for 3 or 4 hours and checking back with nothing available but then around 3 I checked and there was several choices available for a party of 7 on March 17th, so keep trying. We just made our resort reservations about two weeks ago and I was worried about getting a resort room, fast passes, a reservation for this etc but honestly we have had absolutely no problem getting anything we wanted!

Thanks to watching this thread I was able to go back to get the reservation for seven for this Saturday that I had been unable to get earlier. Someone posted around 2:15 central time that reservations had opened up so I quickly logged on and got it. I'm only sorry that I wasted so much time this morning on it.

Came home from work and thought, "What the heck? I'll check the website. Don't have a chance, but..." Imagine my surprise to find a 1:50 lunch ressie on our MK day! Woot!! Woot!! Loving some early pixie dust! pixiedust:

I called, but their system was still down and they couldn't help me.

Yes, I did call. My first call that resulted in what I thought was my reservation, but when I checked MDE I had 2 reservations for 1 person each reservation!

So when people were posting that it was back online, I called a few minutes ago - and she was able to get me a reservation for the same day, same time and for 3 people - and of course she was able to cancel the other 2 reservations for 1 person... and its showing up in my MDE... now to see if I get an email confirmation! lol

Thanks! I'm going to wait til tomorrow to call to double check my ADR. It does have the right time and number of people.

I just called because I didn't get a confirmation email but my ressie is showing up in MDE. The agent actually admitted that "the system glitched out this morning". She told me that as long as the ressie stays in MDE, I have the confirmation number, and screenshot to confirm just in case that I should be fine.

Could you give me more detail on this email? This is for a lunch reservation I made for this upcoming Saturday (so three days away). I'm scanning the email but it looks just like my other ADR confirmations, I don't see anything about ordering.

Just called and canceled two of my three identical reservations.
1:40 PM on April 15 for 3.

Thankfully there was no wait time and no busy signals, unlike this morning!

Finally! I feel like I've just run a marathon! I've been checking all day at work and have been cranky all day (lack of sleep by getting up for 5:50am, frustration, etc...). Around 3:45pm I got exactly what I wanted!!! August 21st at 10:45am. Perfect date and time for our plans:-)
Now we have one lunch and one supper at BOG (over a 15 day trip). I feel so much better!
Thanks for being my support group and getting me through it! Glad to hear everyone else is starting to get what they wanted too!

I'll be there the same time as you. I cancelled my 2:25 time and got 10:55 on August 21st.

I'll be there the same time as you. I cancelled my 2:25 time and got 10:55 on August 21st.

Count me in for the fun on August 21st...my group of 10 has a 12:35. So happy because I wasn't able to book dinner for the whole group at my 180+10! This was a nice surprise. I was one of the lucky ones who saw it was open early and got in at 5 AM. But there are still times available for that date, just earlier and later than I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter