• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just the two of us - Live

Glad to hear that the journey was going well and hope the last leg is just as easy :). I've also enjoyed my taste of Florida via your posts, and am only sorry it's ended already :sad:

Pootle said:
Glad to hear that the journey was going well and hope the last leg is just as easy :). I've also enjoyed my taste of Florida via your posts, and am only sorry it's ended already :sad:

Boston to Dublin was one of best transatlantic yet, in a small cabin behind biz class with 15 seats, only 7 passengers all adults. Slept the whole way, shame it was only 5hr 25mins. In Dublin now, just had breakfast ans waiting for 10am flight to MAN.

Back home, slight delay(15mins) leaving dublin but still landed early at Manchester. Meet & Greet waiting for us, easy drive home.:thumbsup2

Boston to Dublin was one of best transatlantic yet, in a small cabin behind biz class with 15 seats, only 7 passengers all adults. Slept the whole way, shame it was only 5hr 25mins. In Dublin now, just had breakfast ans waiting for 10am flight to MAN.

I don't know how you sleep all the way, wish I could :)

I don't know how you sleep all the way, wish I could :)

Slept on all 3 legs coming home. 1st leg only about 15mins but the 2nd and 3rd legs more or less slept from getting on to getting off. Thankfully I can sleep anywhere with any noise.:goodvibes

Slept on all 3 legs coming home. 1st leg only about 15mins but the 2nd and 3rd legs more or less slept from getting on to getting off. Thankfully I can sleep anywhere with any noise.:goodvibes

I wish I could - even on the night flight back from MCO I can barely get any sleep. The only place I sleep is in a bed :rolleyes2 Its not the noise or light levels - i just can not sleep sitting up :rotfl:

I'm the same on an overnight flight, but strangely last year we flew on a daytime flight from JFK with BA and I slept nearly the whole way home!

Pam

You make it sound so easy, my daughter and I would be at each others throats by the end of the first flight :rotfl:

I haven't even watched last night's EY yet but am a wet mess reading the tweets about the programme. What a great series and how proud should everyone involved be, staff and pupils alike.

Enjoyed reading this article by the young lad from last night.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/24/educating-yorkshire-channel-4-stammer

Get the box of tissues before you watch it. Even I was in bits.:rotfl2:

Musharaf was top of worldwide Twitter trends when I looked last night.

Mrs Marsden's Husband is coming to repair my car on Monday, look forward to discussing it with him. Just seen she has her own page on CH4 :rotfl2: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/educating-yorkshire/profiles/all/mrs-marsden

Get the box of tissues before you watch it. Even I was in bits.:rotfl2:

Musharaf was top of worldwide Twitter trends when I looked last night.

Mrs Marsden's Husband is coming to repair my car on Monday, look forward to discussing it with him. Just seen she has her own page on CH4 :rotfl2: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/educating-yorkshire/profiles/all/mrs-marsden

I had said to Matt on Twitter earlier in the evening I had my box of tissues ready but then got interrupted when the programme started so let it record and will watch it this evening.

I loved Mrs Marsden too actually I loved them all :rotfl2:

link not working at the moment either Wayne, I'll leave it to another day or catch it on Matt's blog.

Could be my connection though as I keep loosing it tonight.

Such a well written article, well done Matt :thumbsup2

I think the last episode of EY will be featured on Googlebox this week judging by what some of the participants have said on Twitter.

Such a well written article, well done Matt :thumbsup2

I think the last episode of EY will be featured on Googlebox this week judging by what some of the participants have said on Twitter.

The EY article should have been longer, I think the editor removed a section of about 200 words, he gets carried away when he writes :rotfl:

I had never heard of Gogglebox until friends told us about it last Saturday, will look out for that.

Matt's interview with Chris Hadfield was uploaded this morning. http://www.thenationalstudent.com/Entertainment/2013-10-29/Interview_Chris_Hadfield.html

The EY article should have been longer, I think the editor removed a section of about 200 words, he gets carried away when he writes :rotfl:

I had never heard of Gogglebox until friends told us about it last Saturday, will look out for that.

Matt's interview with Chris Hadfield was uploaded this morning. http://www.thenationalstudent.com/Entertainment/2013-10-29/Interview_Chris_Hadfield.html

Googlebox has to be the funniest programme on TV at the moment :rotfl2:

Thanks for the link, I'll go and have a look. Chris Hadfield landed back on earth last May while we were watching Fantasmic. I was having difficulty getting a wifi connection for Twitter and was getting quite frustrated when my daughter casually said, is he landing in Kasakhstan as if he is BBC News just tweeted that they are safely down!

He is doing a book tour of UK, just announced will be at the Royal Observatory in Edinburgh but no date as yet.

http://chrishadfield.ca/booktour/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter