• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

#KindnessMatters TR, quickly Evolving into Loki's Adventures in WDW 12/14

Airship Ariadne

DIS Veteran
Ok...been home long enough, photos almost all collected from the numerous phones, cameras and security cameras (ok, not those, but the Photopass people)...time to start a trip report (as well as dipping a toe into the planning of a 2016 cruise).

The title will make sense as we go forward

A #KindnessMatters Trip, quickly Evolving into Loki's Adventures in WDW Dec 2014

Table of Contents:
1. Introductions
2. Plans Made, Plans Changed, Plans Canceled?
3. A Very Bad Fall
4. The Road to Florida and Continued
5. Life's a Beach
6. Well, That Was a Dumb Idea
7. Time for a Quiet Dinner or Why Does La Quinta Keep Calling?
8. Here There be (Candy) Dragons!
9. Mac and Cheeseburger in Paradise
10. Here There Be (Steampunk) Dragons and Continued

Introductions

Hello from our nerdy family...aside from Disney we are huge fans of most nerd culture...we are fans of the Harry Potter books and movies, Supernatural, the entire Wedonverse, Game of Thrones (ok, DD has only seen select scenes), host parties to celebrate International Table Top Night (and cross our fingers every year that Will Wheaton and Felicia Day will chose our house as the most sincere and join us, like a pair of dice rolling Great Pumpkin-esque icons) and attend as many comicons, renaissance festivals and other mass nerd gatherings (like SXSW Gaming Expo) as possible.

DD and I create our own costumes and convert nerf guns into steampunk ones to attend the cons, often volunteering for our local Browncoat group to raise money for charity (for the non-nerds, Browncoat is the name for fans of Firefly/Serenity...the short lived scifi show from 2002-2003 on Fox...who's cancellation is still seen as the greatest crime ever committed by network executives...and if you watch the TV show Castle, Nathan Fillion makes reference to it at least once a season). DW just likes going to the events to volunteer as a guest handler, doesn't like dressing up.

Here's me at a recent comicon:

Here's DD, Phoebe at the same event...
she spent the summer at a friend of ours (a member of the 501st...the Star Wars fan group that recreates the costumes) where she learned sewing and design...
here she is as her favorite "Disney Princess"

San, from Princess Mononoke.

Like I said, DW, Jennifer, doesn't go to the cons to play, she works...
but it can be fun...
and she gets to hang out with some interesting people:

We also have a couple of dogs, but they don't join us on the travels...only creating problems that impacted our plans.

...so, when DD was born, we decided that when she was 6-7 we would take a trip to WDW...so the week after Thanksgiving in 2007 we made our first trip, stayed at All Star Movies...on the trip home we planned to make return trips every three years...so returned that same post-thanksgiving week in 2010, this time at Port Orleans Riverside in an Alligator Bayou room (and loved the resort, were moderate converts instantly)...and started planning for the return the same week in 2013.

After seeing the parks in their full Christmas glory, DW was concerned that traveling in a non-holiday period would seem...well like our home the day after the Christmas decorations come down...like something was missing.

Our plans didn't work out. We did sign-up for the Disney Visa rewards (after having had the debit version for the second trip, but in 2009 the debit stopped earning reward points) and have systematically focused on maximizing the points earned (in addition to the $200 free ones). But as we approached the January 2013 date to start our plans, it was clear things weren't going to work out without creating major stress financially...

In addition, we had just spent Christmas in New Orleans, had rescued a puppy from the side of the road when stopped for gas on the way home, and spent our deposit money trying to get him healthy, but the heartworms were too advanced, in the end, we had given him a comfortable, warm and loving final month, but he couldn't make it. Still don't regret the $1,000 we spent.

But that was fortunate, because the dog expense was only to get worse...in the summer, our beagle found either a rattlesnake or a copperhead (I think probably a copperhead, as he had already been bitten by a rattle snake before, so should have had a stronger immune system to their venom) and had THIS reaction:

He survived, but at a cost almost equal to out first trip in 2007. But he is DD's special friend, she helped nurse him as the runt of a neighbor's litter, he became her 5th birthday present. So no expense was out of line to save him (and, like a bad sitcom, this happened when she was at girl scout camp, and we couldn't face picking her up after camp and telling her he didn't make it). So we broke the budget to make sure he made it.

It was also the first year of middle school for DD and even though it had just begun it was already creating stress for Phoebe...her friend circle was falling apart and sides being picked. Which we knew was going to happen.

The key friend in the trouble was a girl we had been warning her about since 3rd grade...we saw her type...she had to be the alpha, and anyone that did better, or got more attention than her was a threat to be crushed.

Shortly after Christmas, the group split, and Phoebe and a few others were on the outs...one of these kids was a sweet, nerdy boy named Peyton. Phoebe enjoyed texting with him, talking about anime, and role playing as characters in some of the shows...she did get in some trouble as they didn't always follow the no texting after 9 pm rules. More on him later...he becomes a key figure in our trip.

So in the end, we decided to put off the trip one more year, and told everyone that the week after Thanksgiving 2014 was our next trip...one more year to save, and rack up reward points.

Next post: Plans Made, Plans Changed, Plans Canceled?

Chapter 2 Plans Made, Plans Changed, Plans Canceled?

Plans began to take shape Christmas Day 2013. The usual gathering of extended family, this time up at my brother's place and the discussion turned to the 2014 holiday schedules. We reminded everyone that we were planning our Disney trip the week after Thanksgiving and so would spend Thanksgiving at Jennifer's sister's home in Beaumont. This gives us a 4 hour head start on our car trip to Florida (and helps us around the worst traffic of the drive before we begin (HOUSTON!).

At this point our eldest niece, Addison, (same age as Phoebe, 12) started to pout that "she would never get to go to Disney," and it wasn't fair that Phoebe "got to go AGAIN!" So we said, "you pay for your tickets, and meals if there isn't free dining offered, and you can come."

So the trip plans were set. We would go with our niece, to give Phoebe someone her own age to hang out with and enjoy the parks with.

We selected Port Orleans French Quarter as the preferred resort choice, and ordered our planning dvd.

Spring was going great, seemed like 2014 was going to be a fantastic year...yet there were still no discounts yet for our time...we hadn't put down a deposit yet, figuring there would still be time, when they came out.

Then, when the Chase discounts for free dining were released, and they didn't include our week, or resort choice we were concerned. I ran the numbers and gave my brother the totals that would be required to bring Addison along with meals, and it added $400 to the total...twice what her original target was. Everyone decided, it wasn't going to happen this year. Not for any of us.

Then after a very stressful work event (our annual fundraising gala) which we plan for over a year, I just made the decision that we were going...period. We would downgrade to a value and make it work...I could not go another year without my Disney fix.

So we booked a stay at Pop Century, added the dining plan and plotted out our ADRs.

Our dining rules:
1. Everyone can select one repeat from a previous trip
2. Don't eat anyplace we can eat outside Disney (so skip Rainforest Cafe, since we can do that on the Riverwalk)
3. Menu's that are different from our normal choices at home move to the top

So Jennifer selected Chef Mickey's as her repeat from last time as she had a blast meeting the characters even as an adult"
From 2010:

I wanted to go back to 50's Prime Time as we really enjoyed that on our first trip in 2007.

Phoebe decided Chef Mickey's was her choice too, so opened up more options for new selections.

One of our good friends kept suggesting Boma, as her family's favorite, so we added that to the list. I figured why not try for Be Our Guest...since we were scheduled to do Magic Kingdom early in the trip, and then again on the last night, I thought chef Mickeys early and Be Our Guest later.

We had one day in Hollywood Studio, so now only needed to select EPCOT locations...the gals love sushi, so Tokyo Dining was selected, and left one last choice...since Phoebe's repeat was the same as Jennifer's I let her pick the last EPCOT choice...so she picked Rose and Crown...her love of fish and chips being a huge pull.

So on our 180, I got up early, made some coffee and waited...ended up getting all our choices at our prefered times:
Boma on arrival night when we would tour resorts
Chef Mickey's Monday
50s Prime Time for lunch on Tuesday
Tokyo Dining for dinner Wednesday, at 7:30, just in time for being able to stay for Illuminations
Tusker House on Thursday for lunch when we would go to MK for the MVMCP in the evening.
Friday dinner at Rose and Crown (again at 7:30 just in case we got a patio seat)
And Finally Saturday Night, 8:00 pm Be Our Guest.

All set! Ready to go!

Oh, wait, we keep getting these emails and mailings from Disney about free dining...salt in wounds! Why are they offering it two weeks after our trip! We can't go then! Wait, why couldn't we go then? In fact, it would mean less school missed for Phoebe.

So we ran the numbers and wow, we could upgrade to CBR instead of POP and we would...save? Yes, save $400 over POP with the dining plan.

So we called up and switched, and got the offer booked :woohoo:

Called up my brother to let him know we were back on for the $400 cost for Addison to come along. Unfortunately for us, good for her, he had already planned in the meantime to take the whole family, all four girls to Disneyland over the summer when they visited his in laws out in California.

So instead, we invited a good friend, and member of our girl scout troop to come along instead...she and her mom had been there the same time we were in 2010, and the girls had a blast together.

So new dates picked, ADR's cancelled, two weeks to the day I made the first ones, had to wake up early again and try to repeat my success.

This time, the only difference was Be Our Guest...at 8:10 instead of 8:00 pm...otherwise, exact same places at the exact times I wanted.

The plans were coming together.

Up next: A Very Bad Fall

Chapter 3 A Very Bad Fall

So ADR's made, friend for DD excited, especially since the final night, the Saturday we had the Be Our Guest reservations was the night of her 14th birthday. Originally, the trip would have included my birthday, but we had done that twice on our trips, so this time I was excited to have someone else planning a celebration during our trip.

Over the summer, a trip to Six Flags and DD figured out that she LOVED roller coasters...and so FINALLY I would have someone to share Expedition Everest with...it is my favorite coaster of all time.

After tackling the Iron Rattler, she felt invincible...and was ready to ride EVERY roller coaster Disney wanted to throw her way.

So plotting for our FP+s was a lot of fun trying to maximize the coasters. in 2010 she rode SPace Mountain once, but wasn't a fan. She loved Big Thunder Mountain though.

But upon return from Six Flags, we had the bad news that her friend had not saved ANY money yet for the trip, and her mom let us know, that there was no way she was going to join us.

So back to just our immediate family going this time. That's ok, we are still going, and we are still going to be excited...in fact, our FP+ selection date was coming up in October...Tuesday after Columbus Day weekend, at 11:00 pm our time...going to be an memorable day!

Unfortunately...it was...in the worst way ever.

I was at work, the afternoon was slipping by, counting the minutes till time to go home when the call came. Jennifer said Phoebe's science teacher called, there was a rumor going around school that her friend Peyton, who had transferred to another school that fall had killed himself.

At this point, all was had to go on was a news story about a suicide of an unnamed boy at the school he went to. So we left work early to pick her up and calm her down, let her go to her room where she kept calling his phone waiting for him to pick up...and then I found the obituary online, and saw his photo...and had to go into her room and let her know he wasn't going to be picking up.

He had been bullied quite often, being a huge nerd, and apparently had a rough day the Friday before the holiday weekend. He hung on for a couple of days but the doctors said he would never recover so his mom had no choice but to let him go.

After years of schools trying to tackle bullying with "no bully zones" and "anti-bullying" messages, she thought the efforts weren't working, perhaps instead of trying to stop the mean kids from being mean (a losing proposition) instead, perhaps we should encourage the other kids to instead be kind. Knowing that the best days he had were when he told her about his friends like Phoebe that accepted him for who he was and thought he was cool, and said nice things to him.

So she started a movement, Kindness Matters.

And we knew that we would be taking this message with us into our trip. Having seen so much of the worst of human nature at the parks when people were stressed and tired.

So I stayed up late the night of the news, made the FP+ selections...got everything we wanted, but let Phoebe sleep, didn't wake her up to help...it was the first of many rough nights for her.

Spent Thanksgiving in Beaumont anyway, the sister-in-law had been looking forward to our joining them for thanksgiving ever since our last trip, she is the mom of three boys and enjoys spending time with our daughter.

Upon getting back we met up with Peyton's mom to share stories and help with her new campaign, making shirts and wristbands with the #KindnessMatters message.

So after helping to pack and ship a bunch of tshirts, we got a pile of wristbands and marching orders to spread the message in the parks!

But first, we had to get there.

Coming up next: The Road to Florida

Oh my gosh! Well, you had me with Supernatural. :love:

Then with all of the rescued dog stories. Thank you for that, BTW. I totally relate with the vet bills. Our latest rescue has had 2 emergency vet visits this past year totaling about a grand each time. :scared1:

So sorry to hear about DD's friend. Bullying is so scary. What a great idea you had about spreading your message. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip. :goodvibes

Oh my gosh! Well, you had me with Supernatural. :love:

Then with all of the rescued dog stories. Thank you for that, BTW. I totally relate with the vet bills. Our latest rescue has had 2 emergency vet visits this past year totaling about a grand each time. :scared1:

So sorry to hear about DD's friend. Bullying is so scary. What a great idea you had about spreading your message. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip. :goodvibes

thanks, we are honestly a little behind in Supernatural, but love the design of Castiel, named from Cassiel an angel from DW's and my favorite movie Wings of Desire ... and the lesser, but still cool sequel Far Away So Close..and even the American Remake with Nick Cage and Meg Ryan wasn't horrible (City of Angels)...and his look based on my favorite comicbook character John Constantine (#SaveConstantine)...and of course Crowley...named for the best demon in literature, Crowley in Good Omens...the writers of Supernatural are fans of my favorite comics and books!

Here is a photo of "Tiny Tim"...we found him on Christmas:

the month of a warm home we gave him, and how much he loved giving kisses in return...worth the expense...only wish we could have found him in time to give him a longer life.

Hey! I saw on the CBR thread that you had started your trip report and, obviously, I found it. It's so sad that people can be so cruel to others. You can tell Phoebe that I am super proud of her for attempting to turn things around with her KindnessMatters campaign.

Hey! I saw on the CBR thread that you had started your trip report and, obviously, I found it. It's so sad that people can be so cruel to others. You can tell Phoebe that I am super proud of her for attempting to turn things around with her KindnessMatters campaign.

Thanks...it is really Peyton's mom and her family that have really created and pushed the campaign, but Phoebe is trying to help.

Chapter 4: The Road to Florida

At some point in between making our FP+ selections and our departure, one day of our selections went bad. it was our final day in the park, and I had been checking it daily because that was the day the Haunted Mansion was set to reopen...as this is one of our favorite rides, we wanted to make sure we rode it. Since that was set to be a crazy busy day for the park, we wanted to FP it if possible.

I had Jungle Cruise as a placeholder, but then had Sven Dwarves Main Train and Peter Pan (another family fave) scheduled as well.

But one morning, I logged on and our day was completely different...it had given up Buzz Light Year, Enchanted Tales with Belle and Stitch! Not cool! Started to think my feelings that FP+ was a good system could be wrong...called up technical support, and was able to get everything back, except 7DMT (and still no Haunted Mansion). He kept suggesting things like Monsters Inc. or Little Mermaid, but in the end I had him make it Big Thunder Mountain since Phoebe loves that one. BUT, what he did instead was attach a forth FP+ that could be redeemed that day anytime before 11:00 pm with a text note attached saying "Seven Dwarves".

And then a couple weeks later, more times opened up and I was able to get the Mine train on there, and Jennifer decided she wanted to meet as many characters as she could, so got her an Ana and Elsa time.

So time to pack and be ready to go.

Our check-in was set for Sunday Dec 14th at Caribbean Beach Resort. I had requested Aruba or Jamaica on the online check in and then faxed over a request for buildings 44, 45, or 46.

Friday, Dec 12th, I got the oil changed on the car, drove our dogs over to friends (they had stayed there for Thanksgiving and had a blast playing with their dogs) and then loaded the car.

Phoebe must have sprinted home from school, as I swear she was home before the echo from the bell faded away (her middle school is only three blocks from our house) and she dropped her backpack, put her oboe in her room and then grabbed a bag to fill with things to pass the time on the route.

We pulled out of the driveway at 4:40 and were able to use the 130 toll road to get ahead of the east-bound commuters leaving Austin on 290. We finished listening to an audio book we had started over Thanksgiving, then let the girl put on her own music on her head phones and Jennifer and I listened to the one we had been listening to on our daily commute. Pulled into her sister's home by 9 pm...I went to bed shortly after 10, letting the other stay up to talk. My alarm went off at 6 am and within an hour we were loaded back up, coffee in our systems ready for the trip.

By 8 am we were pulling into the Welcome Center just across the state line in Louisiana

This was also the first photographic appearance on the trip of Loki...Phoebe's favorite hoodie...it doesn't help that everyone thinks it is the coolest hoodie, but from this point on, she is rarely in any pictures without it on.

The last trip, they had closed the little nature trail to rebuild it, so even though it was still early in the day, we took the opportunity to explore it and stretch our legs...it was beautiful with the sun just coming over the trees.

Having spent a good half an hour exploring, it was time to hit the road...and as we got near Lake Charles, Jennifer once again faced her most hated bridge in the world

Not sure why this one is worse than the one over the Mississippi, but for whatever reason, she just hates riding over this bridge.

Chapter 4: Road to Florida continued

Our next stop was another typical stop on our way to Disney or New Orleans. This is the Welcome Center in the middle of the Atchafalaya Wilderness area.

Almost like a dress rehearsal for Disney with talking animal displays

and a five minute movie about the area

and the best thing

free coffee!!!

We also asked the volunteer there where the best boudin and cracklins were to found, and he said we had missed them by several miles, but Billy's in Scott, LA so we added that to the plans on the way home.

Next stop was the Mississippi Welcome Center

Right near the lunar lander testing area

time to gas up, grab some food and keep flying...the signs said the Alabama Welcome Center was closed...and not only closed, but demolished...so we pushed on

Mobile!!!

Damn the torpedoes! Full Speed ahead...oh, and a tunnel, Jennifer doesn't like the tunnel either

Four states in one day already...and we see the first sign we are almost to our stop for the night

And you guessed it, Welcome Center time!

Loki could have used this suit back with the Lunar Lander

Pretty much sums up her day...staring out a car window/

Time to push through to Tallahassee and our La Quinta room for the night...cashed in points from other trips, and paid a whole $12 after taxes for the room. Got to the room intending to hook up the laptop to teh tv and play a movie, but turned the tv on and Rudolf was showing, followed by Frosty and Frosty Returns...after that it was Christmas vacation for a bit till we were ready for sleep.

Next up: Life's a Beach!

Chapter 4: The Road to Florida

Not sure why this one is worse than the one over the Mississippi, but for whatever reason, she just hates riding over this bridge.

I hate that bridge, too, and I've never even seen it in person. It makes me shudder every time I just see a picture of it.

I hate that bridge, too, and I've never even seen it in person. It makes me shudder every time I just see a picture of it.

So it isn't just her....good to know :)

On the way back she talked me into doing the "Lake Charles Bypass" which sounds like it would be shorter, but is longer, but doesn't go over that bridge, it is a different one...so we tried that...and then she saw all the construction around it and curves on the ascent, so she wanted me to turn around and go back...sometimes you just have to rip the band-aid off...I didn't turn around, spoiler, we lived.

So maybe next trip, the main bridge won't scare her as much knowing the alternative.

So it isn't just her....good to know :)

On the way back she talked me into doing the "Lake Charles Bypass" which sounds like it would be shorter, but is longer, but doesn't go over that bridge, it is a different one...so we tried that...and then she saw all the construction around it and curves on the ascent, so she wanted me to turn around and go back...sometimes you just have to rip the band-aid off...I didn't turn around, spoiler, we lived.

So maybe next trip, the main bridge won't scare her as much knowing the alternative.

Yeah, I'd choose the shorter one, too. Once when we were stuck in traffic on the bridge crossing the Mississippi through St. Louis, I had a panic attack and we drove on the shoulder to get off at the nearest exit. I didn't even care that I didn't know where I was as long as I was off that bridge.

Chapter 5: Life's a Beach!

Sunday, December 14, 2014...Tallahassee.

The alarm goes off at 6:00 am and I am up and showering, letting the girls sleep in some...Sign in the lobby said the free breakfast starts at 7 am in Sundays. We are all dressed and loading the car by 6:45 am. I do one last sweep of the room looking for forgotten items as the girls walk over to the lobby the check-out and be first in line for breakfast...I complete the search and find nothing (important later that evening) and drive the car over to the main lobby building and join them.

Breakfast was already out and the girls had claimed a table for us.

We do a lot of stays at La Quinta's...Jennifer is able to get a great discount as a "quasi-state employee" (that's the offical state term for them, not quite a state agency, but still under state control) and so we are familiar with the hit and miss nature of some location's breakfast offerings...unfortunately, this one was a miss...no waffle makers (forget Mickey shaped waffles...or Texas have Texas shaped ones the La Quintas in Texas tend to have)...and no bacon or eggs...just yogurt, muffins and bagels...and some apples, oranges and bananas.

That's ok...we are only 4 hours away from Disney...grab and go food just means we will be there sooner!

Foggy morning in Tallalahassee as we top off the gas tank and hit I10 for the last leg East before turning south on I75

But by the time we get to I75 it is nice and clear. Jennifer posts the pictures from yesterday to her Facebook and gets a message from a cousin she hasn't seen in 25+ years, wanting us to stop by and meet since they are only an hour north of Orlando! So we make plans for a meeting for coffee on our return trip!

I75 to Florida's Tollway...this stretch while having only driven it twice before, is sooo familiar to me...burned into my mind with the expectations and joy.

I have memorized my printed out maps, planning on taking the Daniel Webster tollway south, then into the parks on Western Way. Jennifer is using a travel app to keep track and it wants to send us to I4...I don't follow, and have to listen to the app chiding me and "rerouting" a couple of times.

But we get there just fine, and pull into the Custom House at Caribbean Beach Resort. just before noon. The CM, Carlos, tells us the room we had been assigned (in building 41 Jamaica) wasn't ready yet, but he could see if something else was open...I told him we REALLY wanted building 46 (closer to the bridge across to Old Port Royal, and close to the bus stop for Jamaica...often one of the first stops for buses at the resort). He was able to find us a first floor room in 46 (we liked not having to climb the stairs after a long day in the parks) and got us all set-up.

Carlos and PAL Mickey...even though PAL Mickey doesn't work in the parks anymore, he does still come with us to the resort at least.

Path from Old Port Royal to our room (almost dead center in the building directly ahead in the photo)

Car moved to the Jamaica parking lot, right next to this part of our building

and we took some time to explore the resort

Earworm prevention challenge level 7.

A rare shot of Phoebe WITHOUT the Loki hoodie...enjoying being a kid again.

In the planning, I kept hearing people be concerned about snakes in the resorts...no snakes spotted, but turtles!

And people also have inquired about hte new pull-down beds in some of the rooms that were refurbished...and we lucked out and got one...Phoebe was thrilled, and claimed she wanted to sleep in it the entire trip...which meant Jennifer and I each got a queen bed to ourselves...NICE!

Here is a picture of our sleeping beauty..or Eeyore to be more specific, enjoying the pull-down bed

she had her legs bent in the picture, but could stretch out without hanging off the end.

Next Up: Well, That Was a Dumb Idea!

Yeah, I'd choose the shorter one, too. Once when we were stuck in traffic on the bridge crossing the Mississippi through St. Louis, I had a panic attack and we drove on the shoulder to get off at the nearest exit. I didn't even care that I didn't know where I was as long as I was off that bridge.

I understand...doesn't bother me, but I know the one in St. Louis you mean...last time we drove it traffic was slow, and she white knuckled the entire way...and she was just the passenger...the return trip we swung west to tour Hannibal, then across to Marceline, so didn't have to drive over that bridge again.

I was over in the resort boards and saw your post. I am so happy I stumbled on it because I am really enjoying your journey. :wave2::wave2:

Thank You for sharing!!!!! :wave2:

Fun road trip! So that's what we're missing by flying to the World. I wouldn't want to drive the 18 hours it would take to get there but it does look like you made the most of it. So cool you were able to get the room you wanted.

I was over in the resort boards and saw your post. I am so happy I stumbled on it because I am really enjoying your journey. :wave2::wave2:

Thank You for sharing!!!!! :wave2:

Thanks for following!

Fun road trip! So that's what we're missing by flying to the World. I wouldn't want to drive the 18 hours it would take to get there but it does look like you made the most of it. So cool you were able to get the room you wanted.

It is 16 hours for us...but what would you be going past!!! Philadelphia! Baltimore! DC (again...loved our trip there)! Richmond! Savannah! OMG! I would love to take that trip...would certainly need time for side trips to Fredericksburg Battlefield! Petersberg! So much to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter